If you have received the pop-up ‘Dungeon Reward Claim Failed’ while trying to redeem a reward in Warcraft Rumble, you are not alone. To add to this, players have been facing a lot of issues after they came across this error. Encountering bugs while playing has become quite common, although, not being able to get your rewards can cause frustration. To avoid this situation, we have mentioned a few solutions you can use to get rid of this problem.
Warcraft Rumble: How to Fix ‘Dungeon Reward Claim Failed’ Error
Player have been getting the pop-up “Dungeon reward claim failed. Something went wrong when claiming the dungeon reward.” Here are some easy solutions you can try out:
- Out of all the other fixes, there was one that helped most player to get rid this issue. To do this, go to the Army Tab and switch your Leader to the one you were initially using for the Dungeon. After doing this, most players were able to claim their rewards.
- If this doesn’t work for you, you can try logging out and then logging in after a while.
- You can also uninstall the app and reinstall it, if the solutions mentioned above still don’t work.
- Make sure to check for any app updates and download it as there are chances of previous bugs being fixed.
- After trying out all these options if the issue still persists, you can report your problem by taking help of the Warcraft Rumble Support Page.
This is everything you need to know in order to Fix the ‘Dungeon Reward Claim Failed’ Error in Warcraft Rumble.