Apple Music has a Replay feature which is currently live and accessible. It pieces together all your music-related stats in the form of highlights. Just like Spotify Wrapped, you will be able to view your Top Artist, Top Song, Top Album, your Total Listening Time, and many other exciting features. Additionally, you will also have the option to share this detailed review with your friends and family via social media. All this anticipation and excitement can quickly come to a halt when you realize your Apple Music Replay is Not Working. If you need help fixing this issue, you can check out this guide and get easy solutions.
Easy Fixes for Apple Music Replay Not Working
- Enable the ‘Listening History’ feature – In order for your Apple Music Replay to show you all your stats, it will need access to all the tracks you have been listening to. You will have to check if you have disabled your ‘Use Listening History’ setting. You can go to your Settings, tap on Apple Music, and from the list of settings, enable the ‘Use Listening History’ option. If your Replay still doesn’t show up, this would mean you haven’t used this streaming platform and therefore there is not enough data to generate the Replay. This option mostly helps users eradicate this error.
- Check Internet Connection – This problem might be occurring due to an unstable internet connection. Try to switch to a different network while checking your Replay.
- Update the App – Make sure you have the latest version of the Apple Music app. You can go to the App Store and check if there are any pending updates and install them. Once the updates are done you can check if the issue is resolved. However, keep in mind that the Replay feature can only be accessed via a web browser and won’t showcase any stats on the app.
- Switch Browsers – If you are using your default browser instead, you can try and switch to a different one and check if the error still persists.
- Sign In & Sign Out of App Music – Try to sign out of your account and then sign in again after a while. Once you launch the Replay website again, check and see if you are able to access your music review.
These are all the solutions you can try out to fix Apple Music Not Working. Since you have been facing issues with this app, you might want to check out our guide on Spotify Vs Apple Music and the Best Song Finder Apps. You can also browse through our Tech section for more informational guides