Tower of Fantasy is an action and adventure MMORPG open-world game similar to Genshin Impact. There are multiple collectible items in the game that can be used to redeem certain gifts or rewards. Moreover, it is possible to regenerate health by consuming Cocoa Beans, Phosphogranate, Pinecone, and Hazelnut just to name a few. Potatoes are one such item that can be found on the map and can be eaten raw or by cooking things out of it. In addition, you have to explore the map in order to find the potatoes as their location is not marked on the map. Here’s our guide that features the major locations where you can find the Potatoes in Tower of Fantasy.
Where to Find Potatoes in Tower of Fantasy (Locations)
Cooking is one important aspect of the game that requires ingredients. Some of the ingredients are unlocked from the beginning. Whereas, some of them need to be unlocked as the game progresses. Find the Potatoes at the following locations in the game:
- The Potatoes are scattered all around the Aesperia map.
- On the Northern side of the map, it is possible to locate them around the Aarniel Fortress, Saag Passage, Warren Omnium Tower, and Southern Naa Fjords.
- Further, they can be located on the Southern part of the Asperia map around the Banges Factory and Banges Tech.
What to do With Potatoes? (All Uses)
Like other ingredients in the game, Potatoes can be used to cook on the Cooking Station. Eating raw potatoes can regenerate your health, however, cooking them into a dish and then consuming it can increase your Satiety. It is possible to cook these dishes with a Potato:
- Fries – Requires 1x Potato and 1x Salad Dressing. Consuming it regenerates your Satiety by 14%.
- Meat and Potato Stew – Requires 1x Potato and 1x Game Meat. Further, Consuming it will regain 14% Satiety.
This is where the Potatoes are found in Tower of Fantasy. If you found this guide helpful, then make sure to check out our other Tower of Fantasy guides for the interactive map and finding a Rockcore.