Tower of Fantasy is a free-to-play gacha stylized MMORPG in an anime-infused sci-fi world. It features a vast and expansive open world for players to explore. But to track down locations and regions, you need to unlock the world map. As it is not much explained in-game, some players are looking for a way to unlock it. On the other hand, some players are looking for an interactive map. So, here’s everything about the interactive map and how to unlock the world map in Tower of Fantasy.
Tower of Fantasy Interactive Map
For the players searching for different resources and materials, you can use interactive maps. These maps can also track down bosses, chests, minerals, puzzles, and more. Here are the best interactive maps to use from:
How to Unlock World Map in TOF
Speaking of unlocking maps, you need to climb to the top of the Omnium tower to reveal the area or region. In total, you can find five Omnium towers placed all over the regions of Aesperia. Here are all the Omnium Tower locations:
- Astra: North of the Football Field.
- Banges: North-west of the Black Market.
- Crown: Central East of the map.
- Navia: Northernmost of the map.
- Warren: South-East of the map.
- As mentioned, head over to these locations and climb to their top.
- Then, interact with the Tower to unlock the map of that region.
- We suggest heading to the Omnium Towers before exploring any new location.
- As you will be able to track down different areas and resources much more easily.
You can check out our guide on all the Omnium Towers locations for more insight.
That’s everything covered on the interactive map and how to unlock the world map in Tower of Fantasy. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on our dedicated section for Tower of Fantasy right here on Gamer Tweak.