Find The Fifth Sage Quest In Tears Of The Kingdom (TOTK)
Find the Fifth Sage in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TotK) is one of the essential main quests in the game. This quest sends you to the Broken Rings Ruins. This place is described as “the ruins from the age of legends”. You will have to progress through the game for a while before you can unlock this quest.
Find The Fifth Sage quest is given by Purah in Lookout landing in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TotK). This quest can only be obtained after you find the fake Zelda in Hyrule Castle after the Crisis in Hyrule Castle quest. Once you report back to Purah, she will give you this quest. However, this quest is only a part of a series of quests that will follow but this is the hardest part as you only get a clue and nothing else.
How to Find The Fifth Sage in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TotK)
Here is how you can complete the ‘Find The Fifth Sage’ quest in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (Totk):
- After accepting the quest from Purah, head over to Kakariko Village.
- At Kakariko Village, go towards the north side of the village.
- Here, you need to find Tauro and Paya. They will be looking for the ruins of the ring which fell from the sky onto that village.
- Once you find them, you will get a new task from them. This will be to go search inside one of the ruins that they have found.
- Get below the ruins and use Ascend to get inside it.
- Here, find a piece of writing on one of the walls inside and take a picture of it using the camera ability.
- Head back outside and show it to Tauro and Paya to finish this quest.
That is how you can do the Find the Fifth Sage quest in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. For more guides related to other quests, check out our articles on Gloom Borne illness quest and A New Signature Food quest.