Zelda TOTK Crisis At Hyrule Castle Quest Guide
Crisis at Hyrule Castle is one of the main quests in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (TotK). This quest makes you visit the iconic Hyrule Castle but this time it will be different as there is a crisis going on. Going through and finishing this quest will give you access to Skyview Towers and unlock the Paraglider. Let’s find out how you can complete this quest and unlock everything that you need.
How to Complete Crisis at Hyrule Castle Quest in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
The ‘Crisis at Hyrule Castle’ quest in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is started by talking to Purah at Lookout Landing. Once the quest is started, here are the steps you need to do in order to complete it:
- Meet with Captain Hoz: First, you have to meet Captain Hoz who is at the top of the first gatehouse. To get here, open the Hyrule Castle gates using Ultrahand. Then head up the road until you reach the First Gatehouse. Climb to the top of this using the stairs on the outside wall.
- Report back to Purah: Once you have talked with Captain Hoz, simply head back to Lookout Landing and let Purah know about it. She will tell you to talk to Scorpis for getting access to the Emergency Shelter while she fixes the Skyview Tower.
- Use the Skyview Tower: After visiting and resting at the Emergency Shelter, head to the Skyview Tower and meet with Purah again. Use the terminal to add the Skyview Tower to your Hyrule map. Before using the tower, Purah will also give you the Paraglider as part of the ‘Crisis at Hyrule Castle’ quest in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (TotK).
- Scan the environment: Once you use the tower and are in the air, scan the surrounding area. Then head back down to the surface. Break your fall using the Paraglider given by Purah.
- Head back to Purah: Once you are back down in Lookout Landing, find Purah. She will be outside her room. Talk with her to finish this quest.
Check out this guide by YouTuber Trophygamers for a more detailed look at the steps in the quest:
- Advertisement -
That is how you can complete the ‘Crisis at Hyrule’ quest in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Since you are going to be at Lookout Landing for a while, you might want to read our Lookout Landing guide for Zelda TotK.