Bane the Shadowblade is one of the trickiest bosses to fight and win over. And he is a level 47 boss. However, the first challenge is to find Bane the Shadowblade in V Rising. Apart from the action-packed battle, you will also get rewards upon beating him. One of the rewards is the Human Form. This will come in handy as you progress further in the game. In this guide we have explained all you need to know about how to defeat Bane the Shadowblade in V Rising. Check out this guide to win this boss fight.
Where to Find Bane the Shadowblade in V Rising (Location)
- The only way to find Bane the Shadowblade in V Rising is to track his V Blood. As mentioned earlier, it is very difficult to find him when he is in the human form. He usually walks around the roads of Dunley Farmlands wearing a hood. The problem is that he isn’t the only one who walks like that. You may encounter several hooded figures on your path, they can be normal humans but mostly they’d be skeletons.
How to Defeat Bane the Shadowblade in V Rising
Similar to other bosses, Bane too, has a few moves up his sleeve, or cloak in this case. Apart from that, his basic attack is two slashes followed by a charging attack.
- Coming to his first attack, he throws 3 darts consecutively that track you. But, they are not so tough to dodge.
- In his second attack, he spins around with his swords pointing outward. This attack does quite a bit of damage but again, you can dodge it easily.
- His main move is when he darkens the surrounding and creates cloaked dummies to distract you. You have to attack each dummy to reveal Bane. If you guessed wrong multiple times, don’t worry, Bane will reveal himself in a short while and attack you.
- During his main move, if you want to recognize him, you can do so. When you uncloak the skeletons, they’d be green in color. Except for one who will have a slight purple hue. That is Bane the Shadowblade.
- Keep in mind that he keeps vanishing and spawning randomly. Mostly when he disappears, he will spawn behind you, so beware. Sometimes, he spawns a second dummy that attacks you alongside him.
Make sure to use shield as much as possible to deflect his attacks. Also, keep ranged weapons at hand as that will help you dodge his attacks easily and attack him simultaneously. Just keep at it and you will defeat Bane the Shadowblade in V Rising.
That’s all you need to know about how to find Bane the Shadowblade and defeat him in V Rising. If you found this guide helpful, check out more such guides on V Rising right here on Gamer Tweak.