There are a lot of weapons that you can use when playing Far Cry 6 to beat the game. But if you are a killer that hunts from a long-range, then you are in for a treat. MBP .50 is the best Sniper rifle in this game. Not only will this rifle make it easier for you to complete the game, but also be a bit more enjoyable compared to other rifles. So in this guide let us take a look at where to find and how to get the best sniper rifle in Far Cry 6.
Where to Find the MBP .50 in Far Cry 6?
You can find this rifle when completing the missions in Esperanza for Clara. The mission where you get the rifle is known as the Paradise Lost mission. Here are the steps to get the rifle:
- Progress in the story such that you have access to the main island.
- Play through Clara’s Missions till you unlock and get the mission “Paradise Lost“.
- This mission requires you to plant explosives on three checkpoints.
- These checkpoints can be identified as a generator that is white in color and rectangular in shape.
- You can plant explosives on them in any order. Be alert when planting explosives around the El Rayo Cinema Generator. As here you can find a Chest.
- This chest contains the rifle “MBP .50”.
Once you get the gun you can use it throughout the rest of your game.
Why is MBP .50 the best sniper rifle in Far Cry 6?
Well, it is considered the best because of its high damage when completely upgraded. It uses .50 Cal ammo. Once you max upgrade it you get a suppressor, a long-range scope, and an extended magazine that can hold 10 rounds. With so much power you can take down your foes before they even get to react.
That sums up this guide on how to get and where to find the best sniper rifle in Far Cry 6. Since you like playing this game be sure to check out our other guides on how to solve the A Rising Tide puzzle, how to upgrade base, and all weapons list in Far Cry 6.