Puzzles that require you to look for the correct order of switches or levers are an interesting way to hide treasures. Far Cry 6 has this puzzle for one of the treasures in the game. This puzzle is A Rising Tide Treasure Hunt. Here Dani has to press the door switches in correct order to unlock the Camo Quinceanera. So in this guide let us take a look at the correct switches order and how to solve A Rising Tide Puzzle in Far Cry 6.
How to Solve the Rising Tide Puzzle in Far Cry 6 – Door Code
The correct door switch order is:
- El Tigre Del Mar
- Papi Chulo
- El Lucky
- Roja Victoria
Here are the locations for each boat:
- El Tigre Del Mar: The Boat has puzzle number 1 next to it. It can be found immediately outside the puzzle location.
- Papi Chulo: You can find a sign that says not equal to 5 inside the boat. This boat can be found behind the puzzle location southwest in the waters.
- El Lucky: The boat is upside down and the sign beside it says number 3. You can find it on the roof on top of a turquoise house.
- Clarita: This boat is also flipped and you can see a number 4 sign in its shed. This is a Khaki-colored boat so you can easily recognize it once spotted.
- Roja Victoria: When you head south from the puzzle location you can find this boat underwater. Underneath the boat, you can see a sign that says greater than 3. A thing to keep in mind is that you can find sharks in this area. So be careful when searching the boat for the sign.
That covers this A Rising Tide Treasure Hunt Guide in FC6. If you like playing this game be sure to check out our other guides on how to upgrade base in Far Cry 6.