How To Get Genji Armor Set In Crisis Core FFVII
Genji Armor Set is one of the most popular and powerful Armor sets to obtain in Crisis Core Reunion FFVII. This Armor set can be pretty helpful while completing late-game quests as well as side quests. It is also pretty effective in dealing with the optional bosses during the end game. The entire Armor set consists of Genji Armor, Shield, Glove, and Helm. You can obtain each of the armor pieces in different ways. But several players are quite confused about having this armor set. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to get the Genji Armor Set in Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion.
How to Get the Genji Armor Set in Crisis Core FF7
As mentioned earlier, different pieces of the Genji Armor Set can be obtained in different ways. Here are the following pieces of the Genji Armor Set that you can obtain in Crisis Core:
- Genji Armor
- Genji Shield
- Genji Glove
- Genji Helm
Now without further ado, let’s look into obtaining every piece of the Armor set.
How to Get Genji Armor in Crisis Core
You can get the Genji Armor by completing 100% progress on all the Limit breaks and Summons. So, you need to obtain all the Summons and Limit Breaks. For the Reunion Crisis Core players, you need to get the DMW Master Trophy to unlock the Genji Armor. Here are the following buffs for equipping the Genji Armor:
- Auto-Regen: Your HP will slowly restore over time.
- Break HP-Limit: Increases the maximum HP cap from 9,999 to 99,999.
- Auto-Endure: Your moves are not interrupted by any damage from enemies.
How to Get Genji Shield
You can get the Genji shield by encountering the Magic Pot in Mission M7-6-6: the Determined Recruiter. You can unlock this mission by completing the Yuffie’s questline in Crisis core. This shield has the Auto Guard ability with three perks included. Here are the three perks included in the Genji Shield:
- Omni-Status Ward Plus (+): This perk prevents all status ailments including Death.
- Auto-Wall: Barrier and Mbarrier are active when you equip the shield
- Absorb Elemental Damage: This perk absorbs HP from fire, ice, and lightning attacks.
How to Get Genji Glove
You can find this glove while completing Mission M9-6-3: Biomechanical Threats. You can find the Genji Glove to the west of the starting point in a chest. This chest is located in the large room located in the western direction. Unlike other pieces of the Genji armor set, Genji Glove is an offensive accessory. So, here are the perks as you equip the Genji Glove:
- Auto-Critical: Every attack turns into Critical hits.
- Break Damage Limit: Increases the maximum damage cap from 9,999 to 99,999.
How to Get Genji Helm
You can get the Genji Helm by unlocking the Net or Online Shop Shade store in Crisis Core. If you are a Magic and ability user, this helm can be pretty effective for you. Mentioned below are all the perks of Genji Helm:
- Auto-Libra: Allows you to see the stats of your enemies.
- MP & AP Cost Zero: As the perk name already suggests, there’s no cost for MP and AP.
That’s everything covered about how to get the Genji Armor set in Crisis Core FF VII Reunion. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to defeat Bahamut Fury, the best materia and where to find them, how to level up Materia, and more Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.