The Los Bandidos operations have certain leaders that you can choose between in Far Cry 6. These leaders usually define the way a mission plays out as well as the success rate. However, these characters are unlocked only after completing a pre-set criteria in the game. So, scroll down and find out how to unlock all Los Bandidos Operation Leaders in FC6.
How to unlock all Los Bandidos Operation Leaders in Far Cry 6?
To unlock all Los Bandidos leaders in FC6, you will have to complete certain missions in the game. Once you complete these story missions, the characters will be unlocked. After that, you can add these leaders to your team directly. This in turn will help you expand your team and complete side missions.
The missions you need to complete in order to unlock the leaders in FC6 are as follows:
- Benito: First leader you unlock in the game. Automatically available right from the beginning on Isla Santuario.
- Alfredo Maximo: Unlocked during ‘The Lion’s Roar‘ main operation in the game.
- Freddy Jr: Complete the Yaran Story ‘Stealing Home‘ to unlock Freddy Jr, one of the Los Bandidos operations leaders in Far Cry 6.
- Isabela: Complete the Yaran Story ‘Wing and a Prayer‘ to unlock this leader.
- Marisol: Complete the Yaran Story ‘Wing and a Prayer‘ to unlock this leader.
- Big Papi: Complete the Yaran Story ‘Big Papi in Little Yara‘ to unlock this leader.
- Sergio: Complete the Yaran Story ‘Tricks of the Trade‘ to unlock this leader.
- Zenia: Complete the Yaran Story ‘Paint the Town‘ to unlock this leader.
Every leader has his or her perk. Depending on their skills, you can assign them to certain side missions and quests. This in turn will earn you some exclusive rewards and more.
This is everything that you need to know about how to unlock all the Los Bandidos Operation leaders in Far Cry 6. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Get Oluso In Far Cry 6.