Farming Simulator 22 allows you to experience and enjoy what managing a farm feels like. But what happens when you can do all that with friends? That’s right that is exactly what FS 22 allows and that too with crossplay. Now you have more options to play co-op with your friends than ever before. So let us take a look at how to play Co-op with Friends in Farming Simulator (FS) 22 in this Multiplayer Guide.
How to Play Farming Simulator 22 Co-op with Friends?
There are two ways that allow you to play with your friends. To play multiplayer you will have to:
- Join Game
- Create Game
Now let us take a look at how to join or create a game.
How to Join Game in Farming Simulator 22
- Select the Multiplayer tab in the Main menu.
- Next, you will get two options Join Game or Create Game. Select Join Game.
- Upon clicking Join Game you will see all the games that are currently in an ongoing session, that you can join. Here you can also find your people from your friends list if they are online.
- You can also improve your search with the help of the following filters:
- Map: Shows games that are being played on a certain map.
- Language: The language that is being used in that session.
- Max. players: The maximum number of players that can join a session.
- No password: If this is set to on, you can find sessions that can be joined without a password.
- No full games: If this is set to on, you won’t find a full game session on this list.
- Only Downloaded DLCs: When set on it will show sessions that have the downloaded DLCs.
- Allow Crossplay: If this is set to on, you will find sessions that allow crossplay.
- Once you toggle the above settings and find a session you feel works for you, join that game.
How to Create Game in Farming Simulator 22
- Select the Multiplayer tab from the main menu.
- You get two options, Join Game and Create Game. Select Create Game.
- Next, you can either pick any of your existing game saves. Or you can create a new game save.
- If you happen to create a new game save then you get two options Farm Manager or Start from Scratch.
- Choose a Save game and it will show you all the Mods and DLCs that you want to enable for the multiplayer session. Remember to select mods/DLCs that are also available on consoles if you intend to play the session as crossplay.
- Next, fill up the following fields to set up a server.
- Game Name: The name of your session or server.
- Password: The password required in order to join your game.
- Port: It is best if you leave this setting unchanged.
- Allow crossplay: Setting this to On lets console or PC players join session based on which system you are setting up the game. And if you turn it off then only your system players can join the session.
- Internet connection: Select an option that matches your internet connection.
- Use UPnP: It is best if you keep this setting off.
- Max Players: This Lets you set the maximum number of players that can join your session.
- Auto accept: If this setting is set on, players will directly join your session. And if this is set to off, you will get a notification each time someone joins your game.
- Multiplayer Language: The language you wish to use for the session.
- Open the pause menu and go to the Farm management tab.
- On the bottom left corner of the screen, you can find the option “Invite Friends“.
Once your friends accept your invitation you can start playing together.
That sums up this guide on how to play Farming Simulator (FS) 22 Co-op with friends and Multiplayer Guide. If you like playing this game then check our guides on how to fix could not connect to server error and how to use voice chat in Farming Simulator 22.