Call of Duty’s new battle royale game, Warzone 2, was released on 16th November. Along with a new map, this game also features a whole new game mode. DMZ in Warzone 2 is an extraction-style shooter mode. In this mode, you can freely explore Al Mazrah while completing faction-based missions and contracts. At one point, you will have to Extract White Lotus Intel to complete a mission. In this article, we will tell you how to extract the White Lotus Intel in DMZ Warzone 2.
How to Extract White Lotus Intel in DMZ Warzone 2
During the ‘Storm the Stronghold’ mission for the Legion, you will be given an objective to Extract White Lotus Intel to complete the mission. Completing this mission is necessary to unlock the White Lotus Faction. You can extract the White Lotus Intel by acquiring a Stronghold Key, clearing the Stronghold, and picking it up from a dead Stronghold guard. This is easier said than done so let’s get into the details.
- First, you will have to get a Stronghold Key.
- The easiest way to do so is by finding a Buy Station. Here, you can buy the key for $5,000 so make sure you have the cash.
- Some AI enemies drop Stronghold keys so make sure you check all of them.
- Once you get the key, head over to the nearest Stronghold and clear it. We recommend you gather teammates before trying to clear a Stronghold.
- After you clear the Stronghold, check the bodies of every enemy and nearby places. If you still cannot find it, then scour the Stronghold. This item can be dropped at the most unlikely places so keep an eye out for it.
The mission is not complete until you extract and exfil with the White Lotus Intel. To do so, open your map and look for a “Blue Running Man” icon. Reach that location and call the Exfil Helicopter. Everyone on the map can see the helicopter so find a place to hide and check your surroundings. Only after you are sure that you are safe, run to the helicopter and you will successfully complete the ‘Storm the Stronghold’ mission.