Pokemon Legends Arceus: How To Evolve Stantler To Wyrdeer
Pokemon Legends Arceus has a plethora of Pokemon on its vast lands that you will want. While most fans of the franchise know them all, you still gotta catch ’em all. This guide is for those who want to evolve Stantler to Wyrdeer in Pokemon Legends Arceus. And here’s how you can get this Pokemon in the Hisui region while you complete your Pokedex.
How to Evolve Stantler to Wyrdeer in Pokemon Legends Arceus
While he is a Normal type Pokemon, its strangely shaped antlers can bewitch anyone who sees it. Here’s all you need to do to Evolve Stantler in Pokemon Legends Arceus:
- First and foremost, we need to catch a Stantler if it is not in your Satchel.
- To get a Stantler in Legends Arceus, the best place to travel is Deertrack Heights in the Obsidian Fieldlands. You can find plenty of them in this area of the Hisui region.
- They are relatively easy to catch and you can just weaken them with one of your Pokemon and then catch them.
- Once you have a Stantler, you need to unlock his ability Psyshield Bash, and then get it to the max level.
- As soon as you do that, you will have unlocked Stantler’s Agile Style attack alongside the Strong Style attack.
- To Evolve Stantler to Wyrdeer in Legends Arceus, you need to use the Agile Style on your enemies at least 20 times.
- Once you have used Agile Style sufficiently, you will see the Pokeball of Stantler highlighted in your Satchel. Press A and evolve it to Wyrdeer.
Although there is no particular level mentioned, you learn the Psyshield Bash at level 21. So by the time you have it maxed out, your Stantler will be level 31. So we can assume that Level 31 is the minimum level requirement to Evolve Stantler.
That’s all there is on how to evolve Stantler in Pokemon Legends Arceus. While you are here, make sure you check out our guides on Shieldon, Misdreavus, and more at Gamer Tweak.