Genshin Impact is a role-playing action game where you play as a Traveler in the world of Tevyet and along the way you meet other characters along the way and welcome them into your party. In the Genshin 3.0 update, the region of Sumeru was added along with a lot of POIs and Quests. Among the many Challenges, There is a Challenge where you will have to collect 4 Scrolls. That Challenge is the Ever-Changing Parchment Challenge, a Hidden Exploration Objective. In this guide, I will show you how to Complete the Ever-Changing Parchment Challenge & its Puzzles in Genshin Impact.
How to Complete the Ever-Changing Parchment Challenge in Genshin Impact
The Ever-Changing Parchment Challenge or Puzzle is a series of Challenges that occur in Devantaka Mountain, Ardravi Valley, & Sumeru in Genshin Impact. There are 4 Challenges each rewarding the player with a Parchment written by an Adventurer. The 4 Parchment you can get are:
- Unsealed Parchment
- Guiding Parchment
- Whispering Parchment
- Mysterious Parchment
You can earn a lot of rewards as you attain each Parchment. Here is how you can get each of them in Genshin Impact.
Unsealed Parchment – Part 1 of Ever-Changing Parchment Challenge in Genshin Impact
- To get the Unsealed Parchment, head to the Statute of the Seven – Dendro in Ardravi Valley, Sumeru.
- From there, head Southeast to the Giant Golem’s Hand.
- At the base of the hand, near the back of the palm, you will see a Time-Trial Challenge.
- It is a Time-Trial of Collecting 8 Anemo Particles in 100 Seconds.
- You can easily complete it by using the Four-Leaf Sigil Flowers to traverse to the top of the Golem’s Hand.
- Once you get to the top, you will complete the Challenge, if it is done within Time, & get a Common Chest along with the Unsealed Parchment.
- Part 1 of the Ever-Changing Parchment Challenge is over.
Guiding Parchment – Part 2 of Ever-Changing Parchment Challenge
- To get the Guiding Parchment, you will have to Jump and Glide Northeast, along the cliffside, from the Common Chest you just collected for the Unsealed Parchment.
- As you are Gliding, you will see a Time-Trial Challenge.
- It is a Combat Challenge where you will have to defeat all of your opponents in 60 Seconds.
- Once you have defeated all of your opponents, you will complete the Challenge, if it is done within Time, & get a Remarkable Chest along with the Guiding Parchment.
- Part 2 of the Ever-Changing Parchment Challenge is over.
Whispering Parchment – Part 3 of Parchment Challenge
- To get the Whispering Parchment, you will have to go fishing in Devantaka Mountain.
- Jump down North from the Remarkable Chest you just collected for the Guiding Parchment.
- As you are Gliding, you will see a Fishing Pond.
- Go to it and start Fishing.
- You will need to have the Sugardew Bait for this Challenge.
- To unlock the Sugardew Bait, go to Port Oremos & talk to Loumelat.
- You can buy the Sugardew Bait recipe from her for 3 Medaka Fish.
- Now go to the Crafting Bench in Akademiya, Sumeru City & craft some Sugardew Bait.
- Once you have the Bait, go to the Fishing Pond and start Fishing.
- Do it till you get the Whispering Parchment.
- If you run out of Fish in the Pond, reload the area or wait till the Fish respawn.
- This will get you the Whispering Parchment.
- Part 3 of the Ever-Changing Parchment Challenge is over.
Mysterious Parchment – Part 4 of Parchment Challenge
- Once you have the above 3 Parchments, you can get the final Parchment, Mysterious Parchment.
- To get it, you will need to find the Underground Teleport Waypoint in Ardravi Valley, Sumeru.
- It is located Southwest of Devantaka Mountain, just a little bit away from the Giant Golem’s Hand.
- You can get there by walking West from the Fishing Pond and entering a Cave System.
- From the Teleport Waypoint, jump and head Northwest.
- You will find a Tent with 4 unlit Torches.
- If you look at the locations of the prior Parchments, then you will realize that the Torches are in the exact pattern as the locations of the other Parchments.
- So from the Torch which is on top of a Rocky Platform, light each Torch in a Counter-Clockwise manner with a Pyro Character like Diluc or Yanfei.
- After lighting them up, you will have completed the Puzzle and get a Luxury Chest along with the Mysterious Parchment.
- Part 4 of the Ever-Changing Parchment Challenge is over.
With the last Parchment Paper, you will complete the Ever-Changing Parchment Challenge in Genshin Impact. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like How To Use Treasure-Seeking Seelie in Genshin Impact.