While looking for the cure for your Tadpole problem in Baldur’s Gate 3, finding and entering the Githyanki Creche is an important subquest that you will have to go through in the game. As your companion Lae’zel is convinced that the Githyankis would be able to cure you, the Creche will be the next thing on the list. On their quest, players will have to find Zorru and let Lae’zel do all the talking. After which he will point out the location where he saw the Githyanki Patrol. Although you may find the information enough to proceed, there are certain things players will have to keep in mind. Not to mention, entering the Githyanki Creche itself is a tricky task in BG3. So if you are looking to get inside the stronghold, check out this guide further to know more.
How to Find Githyanki Creche in Baldur’s Gate 3
After coming across Zorru and updating the journal, players will have to head toward the Mountain Pass (X:-100, Y: 547) in the game.
- Here a cutscene will playthrough where you will see a Gith named Sarth Beretha investigate some men.
- While the cutscene goes on, players will spot a huge red dragon destroying the bridge along with the soldiers.
- As you tag along with Lae’zel’s feeling of being nearby a Creche, players will then have to interact with the Githyankis at the location in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- After Lae’zel’s terrible interaction with them, players will have to head toward the Rosymorn Monastery in BG3.
- You can start by heading northeast towards these coordinates X: -174, Y: 542 to come across the Mountain Pass and enter the Rosymorn Monastery trail.
- From here on players will have to follow the path until they come across a Cable Car Wheel (X: -46, Y: -85) in the game.
- As required players will have to first pass a strength check to summon it.
Once done you can use the Cable Car to cross the valley and come across Rosymorn Monastery. After exploring through you will come across some Githiyankis and their prisoners, and Lae’zel will inform you to be careful.
How to Enter Githyanki Creche in BG3
Players will come across the door to Githyanki Creche, although unfortunately there are locked and players won’t be able to enter it directly in Baldur’s Gate 3. Players will have to look for a broken window on the left, where they can inside.
- Here you will come across many kobolds and although they are too drunk to be in their senses.
- Players will still have to be careful and avoid close contact with them.
- While carefully navigating through them, players can head up the stairs at the back of the room where they will come across a small gap (X:34, Y:58). Use jump to cross the gap and reach the other end of the game.
- Following through the path, players will come across another area where they will have to jump carefully from a ledge.
- After which break down the Wooden Barricade and navigate your way down through the Monastery.
- You will have to maneuver your character and jump across paths and gaps accordingly in BG3.
Head down until you come across a door labeled Monastery Basement. Once you interact with it, you will be able to enter the Githyanki Creche in Baldur’s Gate 3.
That’s everything covered on how to find & enter Githyanki Creche in Baldur’s Gate 3. Wondering if you should steal the Githyanki Egg or how to kill the Githyanki Patrol in BG3, we recommend you check out our guides on them right here on Gamer Tweak.