Excited to play Madden 24 but got the Secure boot is not enabled message and looking to fix it. Worry not, you can easily take care of it. Many modern games require you to have this option set as on. Especially if you play on Windows 11. It is a problem exclusive to PC players and if you play on a consoles you can directly start the game. So here is how you can enable secure boot on your PC.
How to Enable Secure Boot for Madden 24
You have to go to your BIOS settings and change the Secure Boot option to Enable it. While it sounds and is quite easy, you should only do it if you are comfortable with messing around with your BIOS settings. You also need to make sure your Windows was installed in UEFI mode.
- There are two ways to access your BIOS settings
- Restart your PC and press the key through which you get to your BIOS settings screen. Each motherboard and monitor has a different key for it, but the common ones are F2, F10, Del, Esc, F1, and F5.
- Alternatively, go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery and click on the “Restart now” button under Advanced startup. Here choose Troubleshoot > Advanced Option > UEFI Firmware Settings, click on Restart here and your PC will restart into your BIOS.
- Once here go to either Boot or Security and look for the Secured Boot option. It changes from system to system. If the option isn’t available in the tabs suggested above then you can look up where it is for your system/motherboard or try each option until you find it.
- Enable it and save your changes.
- Now, restart your system and try playing Madden 24 and you shouldn’t get this error.
Secure Boot Enabled but still can’t play Madden 24?
In case you already have it enabled then use the above steps to go to your BIOS settings first turn it off, then restart your system. Now enable it again and see if you have the same problem.
If the above fix doesn’t work either then you will have to Reset Factory Keys first and do it again.
Using the above methods you should no longer get the Secure boot is not enabled on Madden 24 message. Just starting the game isn’t enough there is a chance you may face other issues with it, check out how to fix crashing for it.