Genshin Impact features a huge open world map with multiple islands on it. These islands hold several hidden features that can be used to redeem rewards. Moreover, there are certain quests in Genshin that demand the Traveler to wander in search of certain items. The developers rolled to the gamer’s side on this and became generous to provide an extra sight. An Elemental Sight is an exploration mechanism that helps the players to see the Elemental Traces. It is useful in several Hidden Objective Quests. Moreover, this sight is also used to know the Bounty clues and also for finding the Seelie gardens for Seelies. If you have just started playing this game and having a hard time figuring out how to use this feature, then this article is for you. Check out this guide to know how to use the Elemental Sight in Genshin Impact.
How to Use the Elemental Sight in Genshin Impact
Here’s how to use the Elemental Sight in Genshin on all three platforms:
How to Use Elemental Sight in Genshin Impact on PC
- Using an Elemental sight on a PC is as smooth as a butter. All you have to do is press the Scroll Button (Middle Button) on the mouse.
- However, for those who play Genshin Impact on Laptop and do not have access to the Mouse:
- Simply press and hold the Alt button on the left side of the keyboard. Further, click on the small eye button on the top-left side of the screen next to the mini-map.
How to Use the Elemental Sight on PlayStation
For those who play Genshin Impact on a PS4 or PS5, they can use the Elemental Sight by using these steps:
- Press and hold down the L1 button until the shortcut wheel appears.
- Thereafter, when the shortcut wheel appears, press the left button on the D-Pad.
- Additionally, players can also use the Square button to trigger the Elemental Sight.
How to Use the Elemental Sight on Mobile
- Using the Elemental Sight in Genshin Impact is way easier on Mobile
- All you have to do is tap on the eye button on the top-left side of the screen.
Also, keep in mind that it is possible to change the keybinds on PC and PlayStation by accessing the in-game settings. Unfortunately, this can’t be done on a Mobile as keybinds do not work with the tap feature.
That’s all you have to do to use the Elemental Sight in Genshin Impact. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Genshin Impact guides.