Many players who have collected ample amounts of money wish to drop and share it with others in Project Slayers but have no idea how it is done. If you are one of them, this is what you are looking for, read along to know how you can share Wen with your friends. We have covered everything from dropping to picking, so follow till the end.
How to Drop and Share Money in Roblox Project Slayers
Once you drop the Wen anyone can pick it, no matter if you want to share it with them or not. So to save your hard-earned money from such a situation we recommend you find a deserted area. Go there, call your friends, and follow the below steps to drop and share money in Project Slayers.
- On the bottom left part of your screen, you will see a Wen symbol. Beside that symbol is the amount of money you have in the account.
- Tap on the symbol. If you cannot find the icon, look at the above image, we have highlighted it.
- After you tap on the Wen symbol, you will get a text box beside the amount.
- Type the amount you want to withdraw and hit enter.
- Next, press the backspace button to drop the money.
- If you are playing this from a mobile, then hit the new icon which appears right beside the danger. The symbol looks like a man dropping something. See the above image if you can’t find it.
- Now, your friend can pick it up and add it to the account. To add Wen to the account, tap on the money pouch.
That’s all you need to do to drop and share money with your friends in Roblox Project Slayers. Use the method and form the best team to take part in the Final Selection Exam and win Straw Hat from the Chest. Also, check out our other Roblox Project Slayers articles, like where to find Swampy Boss and how to fish.