Project Slayers is a popular Roblox game based on the famous anime series Demon Slayers. This game includes a variety of NPCs who are vendors and offer different quests for rewards. Some of them teach breathing styles and some sell tools and weapons that contribute to the game further. One of the activities in the game includes fishing. This guide has all the information you might need from getting a Fishing Rod to knowing everything about Fishing in Project Slayers.
How to Get a Fishing Rod in Project Slayers
Different NPCs give different quests for some XP and Wen (in-game currency). Fishing requires a fishing rod that can be obtained by following the below points:
- Open the game and click on the map.
- Select the Ushumaru Village on the map.
- Find the horse guy and travel to Ushumaru Village quickly.
- Find Mark and purchase the Fishing Rod from him.
- The fishing rod costs 2500 Wen.
How to do Fishing
Like any other activity in the slayers, there’s a mini-game while fishing too. Go through the points given below and learn to do fishing in Project Slayers:
- Equip a fishing rod from the inventory.
- Head towards a lake with the Fishing Rod and stand near it.
- The character will begin to start fishing.
- A mini-game will begin.
- Click on the blue circle when the yellow indicator coincides the blue patch in the gray bar.
- Keep doing it till the black pointer touches the green end in the bar above it.
- You can sell the fish to Mark.
- There are three categories of fish.
- Catching and selling them will give you 90, 180, or 300 Wens for each fish depending upon their rarity.
That’s all you should know about fishing in Project Slayers. If you find this guide helpful, make sure to check out our other guide covering the best way to earn money quickly in Project Slayers.