As the name of the game already suggests, Dordle is like a double version of the Wordle game. Rather than guessing one word in six attempts, you need to guess 2 words in seven attempts here. If you are having trouble guessing these double words, we will be updating this guide daily. But before that, we will be mentioning some hints for the players that don’t want the answers right away. So, here’s everything about the solution of the Dordle Answers today.
Hints for Today’s Dordle (October 17, 2022)
Before we give you the answer to today’s puzzles, here are hints for today’s puzzle:
- Short and brief truth about the different rules of conduct. This word has X as the third letter and M as the last letter.
- Tremble or vibrate intensely. This five-letter word has H as the second letter and K as the fourth letter.
Sometimes even seven guesses are not enough to find the right answers. If you don’t want to spoil the right answers and keep on guessing, now is your best chance to head back.
Dordle Answers for Today
So, here are the answers for Dordle #0266 on October 17, 2022:
Previous Dordle Puzzle Solutions
- October 16, 2022: MIDST, DEBUG
- October 15, 2022: LAYER, OCEAN
- October 14, 2022: QUEER, HONEY
- October 13, 2022: BLURT, ULTRA
- October 12, 2022: EMERY, ELFIN
- October 11, 2022: TWEAK, VIOLA
- October 10, 2022: TOPAZ, TONER
- October 9, 2022: AMPLY, LATTE
- October 8, 2022: ROBIN, CLAIM
- October 7, 2022: LOFTY, ADORE
- October 6, 2022: MOODY, PAUSE
- October 5, 2022: TORSO, WOUND
- October 4, 2022: ROGER, BESOT
- October 3, 2022: AMISS, MEDAL
- October 2, 2022: SNAKY, BREAK
- October 1, 2022: AWASH, OBESE
- September 30, 2022: SPARE, SWINE
- September 29, 2022: PORCH, OUTER
- September 28, 2022: ADEPT, RIVET
- September 27, 2022: ARGOT, SUAVE
- September 26, 2022: SAUCE, BADGE
- September 25, 2022: SWUNG, SWEEP
- September 24, 2022: FIFTY, GLOSS
- September 23, 2022: TRACT, CRONY
- September 22, 2022: LINGO SHOOK
- September 21, 2022: TRUCK, FORAY
- September 20, 2022: LEAFY, LEAVE
- September 19, 2022: FORAY, TAINT
- September 18, 2022: HUTCH, COMIC
- September 17, 2022: DETOX, ORDER
- September 16, 2022: FINAL, TOUGH
- September 15, 2022: NOISY, DEFER
- September 14, 2022: YUCKY, CIVIL
- September 13, 2022: BUTTE, CREEP
- September 12, 2022: CLEAR, QUEST
- September 11, 2022: RAJAH, PUREE
- September 10, 2022: ALOFT, MILKY
- September 9, 2022: BRINK, SCALP
- September 8, 2022: FUNNY, WHINE
- September 7, 2022: CRIER, MILKY
- September 6, 2022: ANGEL, WHOOP
- September 5, 2022: AMISS, WORRY
- September 4, 2022: STEAK, DRILL
- September 3, 2022: MOPED, WHALE
- September 2, 2022: SCOOP, FUZZY
- September 1, 2022: AROSE, BANAL
How to Play Dordle
For the players that are new to this game, here’s how to play this word puzzle game:
- Similar to Wordle, you need to guess five-letter words for the right solution.
- But as mentioned earlier, the only difference is that you need two right guesses.
- Firstly, guess a single five-letter word that comes to your mind.
- As you enter the solution, you will see yellow and green highlighted boxes.
- The yellow highlight indicates that the letter is somewhere in the word.
- On the other hand, the green highlight indicates the placement of that letter.
- With that being said, guess and type the 5-letter words according to the highlighted letters.
- If you play Wordle but are confused about playing it right, check out our guide on how to play Wordle.
That’s everything covered about the Dordle answers for today. If you play Wordle, we have got plenty of helpful guides on our dedicated section for Wordle right here on Gamer Tweak. Since you enjoy playing such word games also try Heardle, Byrdle, and Poeltl.