How To Get Division 2 Merciless Exotic Rifle – Weapons Stats And Perks List
Find How to Get The Best Exotic Rifle
Merciless Exotic Rifle is a strong weapon in The Division 2 and to get there is a little bit of grinding needed. Major issue while finding this weapon is that it does not requires you to hunt different components and blueprints, it’s a drop from a Boss. If you find the right-one, you might get this early and if you are struggling to locate then in this How To Get Division 2 Merciless Exotic Rifle you will learn where exactly to search.
How To Unlock Merciless Exotic Rifle
The weapon will be available by killing the final boss at Jefferson Trade Center, you can replay this mission multiple times until you find the exotic rifle. Look for a kind of bronze icon over the head of the last boss, this indicates after dying it will drop the rifle or else you can reply this any number of times to finally add it in your list. The weapon is by default earn from End Boss battle, in case you are unable to find on the above mission try looking into others.
Merciless Exotic Rifle Weapon Stats:
- Score – 450
- Critical Hit Chances +15.0%
- DMG – 18.1K
- RPM – 260
- MAG – 30
- Reload Time – 1.9s
- Critical Strike Range – 10-30m
Merciless Exotic Rifle Weapon Perks (Talents):
- Binary Trigger – This weapon is equipped with binary trigger that fires on trigger pull and release.
- Guerrilla Warfare – Pulling the trigger fires primer rounds that stay embedded in an enemy. Releasing the trigger fires detonator rounds that detonate all the primers on the enemy it hits. Each primer detonated gains +75% damage per primer detonated. Only one enemy can have primers and at most 5 primers can be embedded.
- Brutality – While holstered, landing a shot has a 5% chance to deal +20% damage as explosive damage.
- Mods – Optical Rail: Unidentified Custom Russian Sight.
- Sell price – 92