Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl is the latest release of the Pokemon franchise, at least at the time of this article. Like most Pokemon games, we have moves like Surf, Cut, and the like to clear or cross obstacles that block the players’ path. One such obstacle is Fog in Pokemon BDSP. To deal with it, we need the TM Defog. In today’s guide, I will show you how to get the Defog TM in Pokemon BDSP.
How to get Defog in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl [BDSP]
In Pokemon BDSP, Fog is a visually impairing obstacle that occurs in certain areas of the game. To get rid of it, you will need a Pokemon with the TM Defog learned in Pokemon BDSP. To get the Defog TM, you will need to talk to an NPC in the Safari Game Zone of Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Here is how you can get to the Safari Game Zone.
- First, get to Pastoria City.
- Once you have reached Pastoria City, you must defeat the Gym Leader there, Crasher Wake.
- After defeating him, head back to the Pokemon Center of Pastoria City.
- Now to the top right of the Pokemon Center, you will find a building.
- That building will lead you to the Great Marsh, which is the Safari Game Zone.
- Enter that building and get into the Safari Game.
- As you enter into the Zone, there will be an NPC on the right of the entrance.
- Talk to that NPC and he will give you the TM Defog in Pokemon BDSP.
If followed correctly, you will have obtained the TM Defog in Pokemon BDSP.
How to Use Defog
The way Pokemon BDSP uses HMs is a bit different from older games. Instead of making a pokemon in your Roster learn the TM and sacrificing a move, it uses the Poketch. The Poketch is a device that allows you to use HMs from the Pokemons that have learned it even though they are not in your Party. So just bring up the Poketch and then scroll to the Hidden Moves section. And that’s how you can use Moves like Defog, Fly, and the rest in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. So once you have gotten Defog in Pokemon BDSP, this is how you will be able to use it.
This was all about getting and using Defog in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check our guides on Clone Glitch and Change Clothes In Pokemon BDSP.