Tower of Fantasy is a gacha stylized MMORPG that features a wide range of enemies and bosses. As you progress into the game, you will also encounter Elite enemies throughout the map. Udian the Masked is one of the Elite Enemies. While he is not as strong as the main bosses, defeating him can be a bit tricky. So, here’s our guide on how to defeat Udian the Masked in Tower of Fantasy.
How to Defeat Udian the Masked in Tower of Fantasy
Before you get on with fighting this boss, you need to find him. You can find Udian the Masked on the remote island of Astra. You will find Udian in the northeast of Astra.
- As there is also a spawn point close to this enemy, you can teleport over there in an instance.
- Upon reaching his location, we suggest spamming attacks onto him.
- But be cautious as there will also be other enemies around.
- These enemies include Headhunter Elites, Razor Elite, Wickeds, and more.
- If you are swarmed by the enemies, maintain a distance and use ranged attacks on Udian.
- To earn rewards, you don’t need to defeat all the enemies.
- So, we recommend focussing on simply fighting Udian the Masked.
- Once you have defeated this elite enemy, you will get several rewards.
Mentioned below are all the rewards you get for defeating Udian the Masked in TOF:
- Type II Chip
- x20 Bounty EXP
- x2 Gold Nucleus
- 2,160 Gold
- x2 Elemental Ore Shard Box
- x2 Weapon Batteries II
- 63000 EXP
In addition to the rewards, you will also complete the achievement to defeat Udian the Masked.
That’s everything covered on how to defeat Udian the Masked in Tower of Fantasy. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get to Cetus Island, how to get the Cybernetic Arm, and where to find Homi Grain in TOF right here on Gamer Tweak.