We’ve all heard the excuses. My Analog Stick stopped working while playing Days Gone. Well looks like it is a genuine problem this time around. The issue seems to be that the analog sticks on the controller stop working. Due to this, your movement does get restricted and it is pretty frustrating. So let’s find out how to fix the Days Gone controller problem.
How to fix the Analog Sticks not working issue in Days Gone
- Launch the Steam application first.
- Go to the top left and look for the Settings option.
- Search for the Controller Settings.
- Search for and click on the General Controller Setting option.
- Select the type of gaming controller you are using.
- Uncheck all the boxes in the next window that comes up.
This should sort out the issue on its own. However, if you are still facing problems follow these steps.
- Visit the webpage https://www.x360ce.com/
- Search and click on the ‘Download for 64-bit games’ option.
- Move the x360ce_x64.exe application file to the Days Gone folder.
- Open this folder now and select the Create option.
- Extract the .zip folder to the C-Drive location of Days Gone.
- Connect the controller using the USB cable.
- After this click on the Create button and then click on Next.
- Once you are done with that, click on the Finish option.
- Now, go to the Game Settings tab.
- Choose the Apply/Synchronize settings button.
- Click on the OK option.
- Now, go over to the Controller 1 option and click on Save.
DS4 Controller Error
- Download DS4Windows from your browser.
- Click on the download file and begin the installation process.
- Install the application in the default location it shows.
- This works only if you are a Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 user.
- Now connect the Dual Shock 4 controller to your computer either by Bluetooth or by using the USB cable.
- Hold the PS button on the controller.
- This will launch the DS4 application.
- Now select the Action Centre option.
- After that click on Bluetooth and choose the Wireless Controller option.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix the Analog Sticks not working issue in Days Gone. If you are facing other issues such as a black screen, have a look at the interlinked guide for that. You can also look at our Days Gone Wiki to know more about the game.