How To Beat Rhino In Cyberpunk 2077
Get the best tips to defeat Rhino in Cyberpunk 2077.
You will have to defeat Rhino in Cyberpunk 2077 as a part of the Beat On The Brat: Rancho Coronado mission. Rhino is the champion of the Animals’ Club, and she has got extreme fist damage. This can make it challenging to best Rhino. Hence, we are here with this guide to help you easily beat Rhino in Cyberpunk 2077. But before heading on with how to defeat, we have enlisted some recommended skills and cyberware implants that can help.
Recommended Skills and Cyberware to Easily Beat Rhino in Cyberpunk 2077
Here’s a list of all the recommended skills and cyberware that can help you beat Rhino.
- Like A Butterfly: Dodging will not drain stamina
- Cardio Cure: Increases health regeneration by 25%
- Invincible: +10% max health
- Steel And Chrome: +20% melee damage at level 2
- Gorilla Arms: This cyberware will charge and boost attack damage with each hit
Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Defeat Rhino
Blocking and countering with heavy attacks is the best way to beat Rhino in Cyberpunk 2077. Here are some bullet points that will help you take down the champion of the Animals’ Club.
- Block instead of dodging when she hits
- Counter with light punches after successful blocking
- When she is blocking, use heavy attacks to break the defense and land your hits
That’s all, getting used to the flow might take some time. But once you get into the flow, it will be a matter of time to defeat Rhino. Beating this boss will grant you various rewards including, money, experience points, and Street Cred.
That’s everything you need to know about how to beat Rhino in Cyberpunk 2077. Apart from Rhino, you will also have to defeat the Twins and Razor Hugh to proceed with the Beat on the Brat quest. You will also encounter several choices during the quest, which will have an impact on the gameplay. While here, ensure reading how to beat Woodman, another challenging boss in CP2077.