How To Defeat Woodman In Cyberpunk 2077
You can easily defeat Woodman boss in Cyberpunk 2077 and collect his epic rifle.
Woodman aka Oswald Forrest is a boss in Cyberpunk 2077, whom you will encounter during the Automatic Love main mission. You will meet Oswald Forrest in his Clouds office in Megabuilding H8 in Japantown, Westbrook. The task is to collect some information from him. There is a peaceful way to get the information by confronting him. However, we would recommend to enter a boss fight and defeat him to get his epic M251S Ajax rifle. The main challenge here is that you will have to deposit all your gear and equipment before entering the building. Hence, we are here with this guide to show you how you can easily defeat Woodman in Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Defeat Woodman (Oswald Forrest)
Since you will have no weapons and gear, it is initially important to get some weapons first. Luckily, there are a few melee weapons that you can use to take down the boss. Here’s a step-by-step guide to easily defeat Woodman (Oswald Forrest) in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Enter one of the corridors guarded by a single enemy to collect a rare katana within a locker
- Head to the monitoring room to get an epic knife
- Equip either the katana or knife from the inventory (choosing between katana and knife solely depends on you)
- Once the battle initiates, stay close to Woodman (Oswald Forrest)
- Staying farby will allow him to use his gun and shoot you
- Prevent Woodman to regain his health with constant attacks
- Use medications when your health drops low (medications are not taken away from you)
- Once Oswald Forrest is defeated, collect his epic M251S Ajax rifle
- You can also use your fists alone to beat Woodman if you don’t want to collect the katana and knife
That’s it, just follow these steps and you will easily defeat Woodman in Cyberpunk 2077. Although defeating this boss is very simple, there are various other bosses in the game who can be very challenging. You can take help from our Cyberpunk 2077 boss guide for help with defeating the most dangerous bosses. To begin with, you can read how to defeat Sandayu Oda, Sasquatch aka Matilda K. Rose, and Razor Hugh in CP2077. While here, ensure reading how to get System Reset in Cyberpunk 2077. System Reset is one of the most useful perks in the game.