When CSR Racing released in 2012, it opened a new sect for “easy-handling” drag racers to thrive, in a market bustling with hard-core simulation games. CSR 2 requires you to toggle the correct gears at the right time, and that’s all. You can then sit back and enjoy the cinematic visuals of your cars revving through the race track. It boasts a massive collection of supercars from the most popular titles in the car world – Koenigsegg, Audi, Chevrolet, BMW, Ferrari, Ford, Mini, Lamborghini, Nissan, Pagani, Aston Martin, Jaguar, and McLaren.
Undeniably, owning them all is no easy task, hours and hours of gameplay will make you come as close to the Nissans at max.
For gamers willing to complicatedly earn every single car in the game or use real-time money to buy them out, this article might not be for you. But for those who wish to experience the thrill of driving every single car of the game, without having to spend an eternity in earning them, the CSR Racing 2 Mod is your salvation.
CSR Racing 2 Mod features
- Unlimited Money– What else do you need other than an infinite supply of cash to fuel your spendthrift nature of upgrading every dream car in the game
- Unlimited Keys– Keys are usually hard to come by and play an essential role in unlocking upgrades to your cars. With this mod, you get an infinite supply of all three types of keys- bronze, silver, and gold.
- Unlimited Gold– Gold coins are the alternate currency in your game, every single car can be bought using gold coins. The basic game rewards you with scanty gold, hence an infinite supply of them is a boon for the gamers having a time crunch.
- Anti-Ban– Unruly driving awards you with all kinds of bans in the game. With this mod, go ahead and drive how much ever recklessly, rest assured that your license can’t be revoked.
- Unlimited fuel- Fuel is indeed an expensive commodity in the game. Having to shell out boat-loads on fuel, apart from what you spend in buying cars, makes this mod feel like a sweet-treat
- All cars unlocked– As you ascend in the game, racing through events and campaigns, you gradually unlock every car in the game. But for people who want to try out just a specific car but don’t want to spend time unlocking every car before them, this Mod helps you out here as well. All cars come pre-unlocked from the very start.
To download mod you will have try out a few searches on Google. There are many mods be ready to scan them unofficial apk files. This is all that you would ever require in this game to play it at its full potential. If you would like CSR Racing 2 mod, try the Hungry Shark Evolution Mod and the Sims Freeplay Mod as well.