Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered is a re-release of the same name by Insomniac Games available for PC players. With such great titles, comes a great responsibility to play it right. While you can use your keyboard for controls, it might lack the immersive experience of the controllers. But does it have controller support? Yes, it does. So, here’s our guide on how to use a controller for Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered PC and how to fix issues.
How to Connect PS4, PS5, & Xbox Controller in Spiderman Remastered on PC
Before you plug and connect any of the Controllers on Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered PC, make sure that you get your Controller settings right. You need to enable the Configuration support for your controllers to start with your controller. Here’s how to do so:
- Launch the Steam client or launcher and hit the Steam button to the extreme top-left.
- Click on the Settings and hit the Controller option on your left pane.
- Then, select the Generic Controller Settings and checkmark the configuration support for your required controller.
- If you want to use a PS controller, check the PlayStation Configuration support.
- This will allow you to play wireless with that controller.
Similarly, you can enable configuration support for other controllers as well. Here are all the controllers supported for Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered:
- DualSense (PS5)
- DualShock (PS4)
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- Steam Deck
- XInput Compatible Controllers
PC players have an edge over other console players as they can use any of the controllers for this game. But we suggest using the officially supported controllers for the best gaming experience and to avoid issues. A few players have been encountering issues with their supported controllers. While that can be a bit frustrating, we have compiled some methods to resolve this issue. Scroll further till the end to find out.
How to Fix Marvel’s Spider Man Controller Not Working on PC Issue
The devs for the Spiderman Remastered, Nixxies software have recommended some methods to resolve the issues.
Follow these steps to fix the controller not working issue:
- Launch the Steam Client or Launcher and head to the Games Library.
- Then, right-click on the game and select the Controller option on your left pane.
- Select the dropdown menu under the OVERRIDE for Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered section.
- You need to select the Disable Steam Input option and launch the game to check if the problem persists.
Another fix suggested by the Nixxies Software is to use official controllers for the game. If you are not using one, you might encounter such issues.
That’s everything covered about how to use Controller in Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered on PC. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to install Stan Lee Mod and the best PC mods for Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered right here on Gamer Tweak.