As the Crow Flies quest in Destiny 2 sends players out on a hunt to collect feathers, while it seems like an odd quest, there’s a new Exotic weapon that players can get their hands on. If you want to know how to complete the As the Crow Flies quest in Destiny 2, check this out.
How To Farm Crow Feathers For As The Crow Flies Quest In Destiny 2
To complete the “As the Crow Flies Quest” In Destiny 2, you will need to collect 5 crow feathers and deliver them back to the Spider. What you need to do first, to begin the quest is to find the Spider and talk to begin the quest.
- Tangled Shore: To get the first feather, all you have to do is go outside the Spider’s Laid, and here you will get the first crow feather. It is located just near where the Lair joins with the Tangled Shore.
- EDZ: For the second feather, you will need to get to the EDZ and find The Sludge. Once you spawn into this location all you have to do is find an elevated platform and jump onto it. Keep heading straight and it will lead you towards a broken building. Inside you will find the second feather.
- Cosmodrome: As soon as you spawn at the Steppes, the feather is very close to the spawn location. All you have to do is look right and you should be able to spot a concrete pillar. On top of it, you will find the third feather.
- Dreaming City: Head towards the spawn location of Divalian Mists and find your way towards the entrance near the blind well. You will find the feather at the entrance on the left-hand side.
- The Moon: You will need to find your way to the Shrine of Oryx, specifically, you will need to get beneath the Shrine of Oryx. Once you spawn at the Moon, all you have to do is turn left and find your way down to Archer’s Line. Just before you get here, you will find a way on the right that goes down towards the ornate doors. This will lead you beneath the Shrine of Oryx. Follow the tunnels and eventually, you will find yourself at a strange structure close to the main chamber.
Upon completion of “As The Crow Flies”, you will get the “Let Loose Thy Talons” quest and once you complete both of these quests you will get the Hawmoon Hand Gun Exotic Weapon in Destiny 2.
Keep in mind that you might run into enemies quite often during this quest, but all of these enemies can be taken out easily and without much effort. This is all there is to know about how to complete As The Crow Flies Quest In Destiny 2.
While you’re here you should check out all there is to know about Destiny 2 right here on Gamer Tweak