Community creations not working for WWE 2K22 is a bummer as it is one the best features on any WWE game. This functionality allows you to explore and experience the creativity of other players by letting you download and play their creations. Not only that but it also lets you upload your work to share with others. So in this guide let us quickly check how to fix community creations not Working for WWE 2K22.
How to Fix Community Creations not Working in WWE 2K22
You can fix the community creations not working in WWE 2K22 by linking your 2K account with the game. If you don’t have an account then you can easily create one. Once you link it, it will allow you access to all the creations irrespective of the platform. Below are the steps to link your 2k account with the game.
- Go to the Online tab in WWE 2K22.
- Here click on Community Creations.
- If you haven’t linked your 2K account you will get two options. The first is to create a new 2K account and the other is to link to your existing 2K account. If you already have an account then you can skip to Step 7.
- You can choose to create or link your account from the game itself or by using a browser.
- While creating an account you get the option to directly use your PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Steam, or Epic accounts. Alternatively, you could also signup using your social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Twitch accounts. And lastly, you can also choose to sign up using your email accounts.
- Once you are done signing up, verify your account, and next you will get the option to link your account.
- Link your 2K account to the account of your gaming platform i.e. PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Steam, or Epic accounts.
- After linking go to the game and close it.
- Now, after restarting the game your account should be linked.
- Select Community Creations and you should be able to see them and the feature should start working.
If the above method doesn’t work or if you already have your account linked, then try some of these general fixes.
- Restart the game: Close the game completely and launch it again. Once started the functionality should work again now.
- Check your connection: For Community Creations to work properly for you, you should have a stable connection. If you use a wired connection then you can refresh it by plugging out and in the Ethernet cable. As for wireless connection reboot your router.
Lastly, if none of the above fixes don’t work then you will have to wait for the developers to release a fix. Once there is an update out with this issue fixes this feature will start working again properly.
That sums up this guide on how to fix community creations not working for WWE 2K22. If you are facing online issues with this game then check our guide on how to check WWE 2K22 server status.