How To Get Climbing Gear In Tears Of The Kingdom (Location)
There are different kinds of Gear and Armor that have different effects in different conditions. For example, the Rubber Armor reduces electric damage & Froggy Gear Set (unlocks after completing Lucky Clover Gazette Quest) makes it easier to climb slippery walls. Likewise, we have a Climbing Gear that increases the Climbing Speed of Link in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. However, it is not something that is readily available to you. Instead, you need to do a bit of exploration to get your hands on it. To help you out, we have mentioned the location of the Climbing gear for you. Take a look below.
Tears of the Kingdom Climbing Gear Location
The Climbing Gear is found inside the North Hyrule Plain Cave (-1189, 0646, 0072) which is located to the northeast of the New Serenne Stable. You can reach this cave by walking across the Carok Bridge in Hyrule Field (-1022, 0416, 0035). Given below is the direction that you need to follow inside the North Hyrule Plain Cave to get to the Climbing Set in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
- Upon entering the Cave, you will encounter Like Likes (giant greenish monsters).
- Defeat them and use the Ascend ability to land on the platform above.
- Further, walk through the left side of the water stream.
- You will then have to defeat another enemy.
- From there, take a left turn and jump inside the water to swim through the waterfall.
- Behind the waterfall, you will find a passage leading to a hall.
- Now, you need to open the treasure chest in the center of that hall to get the Climbing Gear in Zelda TOTK.
Once you have the Climbing Gear, you can climb your way up much faster and smoother than ever.
That’s all from our side on how to get the Climbing Gear in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. While you are here, why don’t you check out our other TOTK Guide on Increasing Weapon Durability?