Shadespire floor 48 seems to have one of the most difficult bosses in the game that many players can’t clear. What makes this floor annoying is it silences you once you enter. Not to mention the longer you fight the more the minions it will spawn. But turns out there are two methods to very easily defeat this boss, they are so good you might as well call them a cheese. So without further ado let us quickly check how to clear the Shadespire floor 48 in Lost Ark.
How to Clear Shadespire Floor 48 in Lost Ark
There are two ways to beat floor 48 in Lost Ark.
- Using Panacea and ultimate (Recommended method)
- Throwing grenades at the boss
Let us check both these methods.
How to Use Panacea and Ultimate to clear Shadespire Floor 48
Before you enter the floor, equip at least 1 panacea potion so that you can use it during the fight. You can obtain it by opening different chests or by crafting it.
- Enter floor 48.
- Wait for the boss to spawn.
- When you enter the arena you will be silenced. So you won’t be able to use any of your attacks.
- Wait for the debuff cooldown to reach 3-4 seconds.
- Use the Panacea potion.
- Finally, use your ultimate or awakening ability and defeat the boss.
When you use this method you can defeat the boss in one shot and finish the floor immediately. Thanks to Gamer Hex on YouTube for sharing this method.
How to Beat Shadespire Floor 48 by Throwing Grenades
Before entering the floor, you should carry the cold and flame grenades with you.
- Go to the Floor 48.
- You will get silenced upon entering this floor, wait for the boss to spawn.
- Once it spawns wait for your debuff to reach 3-4 seconds and use the cold or the flame grenade.
- You will again get silenced.
- The longer the fight goes the more the enemies will spawn.
- Keep dodging the enemy attacks by running around until you can use your grenades again.
- Use the grenade once available.
- Repeat these steps and you will defeat the boss in no time.
Once you eliminate the boss all the other minions will disappear and you will clear the floor.
That sums up this guide on how to clear the Shadespire floor 48 in Lost Ark. Since you like playing this game be sure to check our other guides on how to unlock boss rush and how to beat the salt giant in Lost Ark.