Overwatch 2 is a first-person 5v5 showdown of Heroes with an iconic roster of 35+ unlockable characters. This game has brought significant new changes and additions to its predecessors. OW2 offers its players a plethora of game modes that is more than enough to keep you entertained for hours. In most online games, players are given Ranks based on their individual performances. The same tradition has been followed by Blizzard as Overwatch 2 has 7 Ranks to distribute that are Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master, and Grandmaster. Playing and grinding in Overwatch 2’s Competitive Play gets determines the Rank of the players. If you have been playing Competitive mode for a while and struggling a bit to see your Rank in Overwatch 2, then this article is for you. Check out this guide that features the steps to see your Rank in Overwatch 2.
How to Check your Rank in Overwatch 2
Here’s how to see the attained Rank in Overwatch 2:
- Launch Overwatch 2 and enter the Home Screen.
- Thereafter, click on your Profile in the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, click on View Career Profile and go to Overview.
- You will then notice that there’s a drop-down box with ALL Modes selected. All you have to do is select Competitive from that tab.
- After that, you will be able to see your highest and current Rank for all three classes which are Tank, Damage, and Support class.
- The Rank appears as a small icon (with a number) that can be identified from the above image.
You would not be able to access this page unless you have unlocked and played Competitive Matches in Overwatch 2.
That’s all you have to do to check your Rank in Overwatch 2. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Overwatch 2 guides.