There’s no end to grinding and playing matches in CSGO. As you give or invest more hours into this FPS game, you understand the different recoil for weapons better. You will notice that as you play more casual and competitive matches, your experience improves. That’s because of the in-game Trust factor feature. It was included in 2017 for a better matchmaking experience. But understanding this feature can be a bit complex. So, here’s our guide that explains how to check and improve the Trust Factor in CSGO.
How to Check Trust Factor in CSGO
Unfortunately, there is no way to check the Trust factor in CSGO. While this feature is always enabled, it cannot be checked. The main purpose of the Trust factor is to offer the best-optimized matchmaking for players. This matchmaking brings similar players altogether into the matches depending on several factors.
Does Prime Status Affect Trust Factor
The answer to that question is Yes. As stated by Valve, linking your phone number and greater rank will affect as well as improve your Trust factor. The better your rank is, the better matches you will be placed in. If not, you will be encountering some extremely toxic hackers during your matches. For that, you can report these players.
How to Improve Trust Factor in CSGO
- The only way to improve your Trust Factor is to be a legitimate and positive member of Steam.
- You need to keep on playing CSGO and other Steam games without any hacks.
- As the Trust factor matchmaking keeps on changing with continuous updates, there is no way to track it.
- But this matchmaking tracks your past experiences on Steam.
- We suggest keeping on grinding on CSGO matches for more time.
- Upon giving more time to the game, you offer more information. And this improves your Trust factor.
Why is my Trust Factor Low for No Reason?
- For the players that have played CSGO and other Steam games legitimately yet experiencing low in-game matchmaking, there is a solution.
- You can send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Trust Factor Feedback“.
- Also, make sure to include your Steam ID and the description of your experience.
That’s everything covered on how to check and improve the Trust Factor in CSGO. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to show FPS, how to change your FOV, and more CSGO guides right here on Gamer Tweak.