To Chaos Run in Diablo 2 Resurrected simply means passing through the conditions of the Chaos Sanctuary to level up. This is among the most challenging locations in Diablo 2 Resurrected. In this guide, we’ll help you get through all the factors required to successfully complete a Chaos Sanctuary Run in Diablo 2 Resurrected.
How to Chaos Run in Diablo 2 Resurrected in the Chaos Sanctuary
To successfully do a Chaos Run in Diablo 2 Resurrected, you need to pass through the Chaos Sanctuary and defeat multiple challenging enemies en route to facing Diablo himself. Here are a few tips and strategies you can use to get the best out of a Chaos Run in the Chaos Sanctuary in Diablo 2 Resurrected.
Getting to the Chaos Sanctuary
In order to complete a successful Chaos Run, you need to initiate it and for that, you need to get to the Chaos Sanctuary. You can do this by heading to the northeast path from the Wavepoint of the River Of Flame. You’ll locate the entrance to the Chaos Sanctuary in Diablo 2 Resurrected here.
Rewards in Chaos Runs
In order to maximize your rewards in D2R in the chaos sanctuary run, you’ll have to select the “Hell” difficulty. Keep in mind that the higher the level of difficulty, the higher the rewards. However, not everyone can successfully get by on this level. If that’s the scenario, you can always select a lower difficulty. Nightmare will lower the rewards dropped, and normal will return basic rewards. Moreover, the combat styles rely a lot on the class you choose.
Tips and Strategies for Chaos Runs in Diablo 2 Resurrected
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re going for a successful Chaos Sanctuary Run in D2R.
- Play in groups as often as possible.
- This enables you to complete the chaos runs faster and may also invite lower levels to play alongside which makes it easier for you.
- Recognize your resistances and try to eliminate all enemies that have high damages to which you don’t have resistance.
- Hold down a town portal that lets you heal when you’re low, then return.
Facing Diablo in Chaos Runs in the Chaos Sanctuary
Facing the foremost and title Boss Diablo is something you’ll need to carefully strategize before advancing. Here are a few things you can do to defeat Diablo in the chaos sanctuary in Diablo 2: Resurrected.
- On activating 3 seals, the ground starts vibrating and all enemies disappear, as Diablo makes his entrance.
- The first thing to remember as iterated above is to place portals to heal yourself time and again to get the best chance of defeating Diablo.
- Also, don’t try and engage him alone since having followers distributes his attention to attack and with lesser combat vision, you can tackle him more easily.
- Ensure the majority of your resistances are to repel fire since that’s Diablo’s go-to choice.
- Additionally, Diablo can unleash Cold and Physical attacks which you’ll need to avoid.
- When avoiding, try to use your melee attacks quickly while maintaining a position safe enough to protect your vulnerability.
- Also, remember to maintain a very rotative path since the absolutely demolishing red lightning attack by Diablo will render you vulnerable and probably fry you out.
- Furthermore, bear in mind that Diablo can and will try to escape as the situation presents itself to him.
That’s pretty much all there is to carry out successful Chaos Runs in the Chaos Sanctuary in Diablo 2 Resurrected. You can even carry out multiple chaos runs for higher rewards once you build yourself for the “hell” difficulty. We hope this guide was of assistance to you. At GamerTweak, we’ve crafted an entire Diablo 2 Resurrected section dedicated to guides and other tips and tricks to best help and assist you in-game. Furthermore, you can also check the section out for locations like the underground passage, Improving FPS, & fixing performance issues in D2R, and even discover cheats in Diablo 2 Resurrected.