Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is an action RPG released for Nintendo Switch. The open-world game is the third in the Xenoblade Chronicles and like its predecessors, it is also a part of the Xeno series. The game has a combat system that has multiple options which will need skills and mastering. As you progress further, you are more likely to master all these combat options while fighting monsters. There are two kinds of monsters that are worth fighting in the game, the Elite and Unique. And while you face some monsters in the main story arc, some can only be fought at a particular time of the day. Since you cannot wait an entire day, you can Change Time in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 with this guide.
How to Change Time in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
As mentioned earlier, some monsters only spawn at particular hours. While you can definitely wait for the time to come, there is still the option to change it. Here’s how to Change Time in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
- Start by entering the main menu. You need to press X to do that.
- Next, Select System and then Select Change Time. You can find it under the Save Option.
- In the next window, you will be able to toggle between hours by pressing L or R.
- And then you can confirm the time change by pressing A.
- Additionally, you can also change time in the game with Fast Travel. All you have to do is open the map and select a Rest Spot and before you hit Skip Travel, use the L and R to select the time.
While monsters are not the only reason, the aesthetics offered in the game work beautifully in the dark. And while you change time in the game, it is also important to have a note of the time schedule in the game. Below mentioned is the time schedule of day and night in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
- Day –
- Morning Time is between 7:00 to 11:59
- Noon Time is between 12:00 to 15:59
- Evening Time is between 16:00 to 18:59
- Night –
- Night Time is between 19:00 to 23:59
- Midnight Time is between 00:00 to 04:59
- Dawn Time is between 05:00 to 06:59
That’s all you need from this guide on how to change time in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. While you are here, make sure you check out our guides on Raise Interlink Level, Change Characters and more at Gamer Tweak.