A Seahorse is one of those creatures that you will come across during your underwater adventures in Dave the Diver. While most other sea creatures like Jellyfish are used for cooking, the Seahorse serves a different purpose. However, making money is the end goal of collecting such exotic creatures. For those who are still trying to adapt to this game’s control, catching any fish will be tricky. And that’s why, we are here to help you out. Check out how to catch a Seahorse in Dave the Diver.
How to Hunt a Seahorse in Dave the Diver
The easiest way to catch a Seahorse in Dave the Diver is by using a Bug Net. Seahorses are mostly found near the Sea People Village. So you must swim your way toward their colony and start looking for them. Once you spot a Seahorse, simply go near it and use the Bug Net to catch and store it in your inventory. The default key for using the Bug Net is the space bar key.
Now that you have a Seahorse, here’s how you can use it for rewards.
How to Use a Seahorse in Dave the Diver
Here’s how you can use a Seahorse in Dave the Diver.
- After collecting a Seahorse, you can register it for a race in the Game Parlor. For those who don’t know, it is located inside the Sea People Village.
- Upon entering the Game Parlor, speak to an NPC on the left side of the room.
- Speaking to that NPC will give you various options among which, you have to select Register.
- From there, you need to select any Seahorse from the Loot Box and Hire it. Hiring it will add it to your team.
- Now, go back and select the Race option by interacting with that same NPC.
- Next, select any type of race you want to participate in from the list.
All you need to do is cheer for your Seahorse so it wins the race and wins the trophy for you.
That’s pretty much all you can do to Catch and use a Seahorse in Dave the Diver. For more such informative content, make sure to check out our other Dave the Diver Guides on Gamer Tweak.