In Starfield, you need to Build 5 Different Outpost Modules to reach Outpost Engineering Rank 2. However, the game does not explain much about how to do so. For those who don’t know, Outpost Modules are nothing but facilities built to provide benefits to the Outpost. Here, you will learn how to Build 5 different Outpost Modules in a few simple steps. So take a look below to get started.
How to Build 5 Different Outpost Modules in Starfield
You can follow the steps below and learn how to build 5 different Modules in Starfield:
- First things first, open your Scanner and click on Outpost.
- From there, enter the Modify Mode to see the items you can build.
- Now, navigate to the Structures tab by pressing C (on PC) or RB (on Xbox).
- Under the Structures section, build 5 different types of Hab structures to complete the task.
- Successfully building 5 different types of Outpost Modules will level up your Outpost Engineering Skill to Rank 2.
After this, you’ll be asked to build 25 different Modules to reach Rank 3, and 50 Modules for Rank 4 in Starfield. To complete them, you can simply build any of the facilities available in Modify Mode.
For many players, building any Module or facility isn’t adding up to the progress. It seems that the building feature is somehow bugged. As a temporary solution to it, you can try unassigning any Crew Member from the Outpost and then building the Modules.
Also, thanks to Gamers Heroes for providing us with this valuable information. You can check out their video below for a video demonstration:
That’s all you can do to Build 5 Different Outpost Modules in Starfield. Outposts are an important part of this game and you should know the Best Locations to Build them. Also, if you have already built one, you can Rename it. For more such informative content, you can check out our dedicated section for Starfield Guides on Gamer Tweak.