God of War Ragnarok is a visual and cinematic treat for all the players. As Kratos and Atreus embark on their Nordic journey, you encounter several overpowered threats. Looking at the brighter side, they also make several allies and friends along the way. If you are here, you might know of Brok’s demise at the hands of Odin’s trickeries in GoW Ragnarok. But did you know that you can attend his funeral? It is a part of an optional Favour quest that can be completed during the endgame or aftermath. So, check out our guide on how to get to Brok’s Funeral in God of War Ragnarok.
Disclaimer: The following guide contains several heavy spoilers. So, if you mind these spoilers, now is your best chance to head back and check again, later.
How to Get to Brok’s Funeral in God of War Ragnarok (Location)
You can get to Brok’s Funeral by starting the Favor quest, A Viking Funeral. Follow the below steps to get to Brok’s Funeral in GoW Ragnarok:
- You need to head over to Lunda’s at Svatalfheim region.
- As you interact and talk to her, she will state that everyone is meeting at Raeb’s Tavern to say one last goodbye to Brok. This would start A Viking Funeral Favor quest.
- Now, you can use the Mystic Gateway to travel to the Nidavellir realm.
- Head straight to Raeb’s tavern where you will find everyone.
- You need to interact with Brok’s body to express Kratos as well as Mimir’s goodbyes.
- After that, you will get an objective to meet the party at the Sverd Sands location for the funeral. You can find and track this location on your compass or map.
- Then, exit the Tavern to head over to Sverd Sands.
- You can get to this location through Mystic Gateways and reach the Aurvangar Wetlands.
- Alternatively, you can also use the raft you used during the Quest for Tyr.
- As you reach there, interact with Brok’s body to trigger a cutscene. Once the cutscene is completed, you will receive the Funeral for a Friend Trophy and complete a Viking Funeral Favor.
You can check out our video below if you are looking for a visual representation:
If you are still wondering about the mask, check out our guide on what is the Mask and its reference for more insight. You can also check out our GoW Wiki and Walkthrough for tips, tricks, strategies, boss fights, characters, and more.
That’s everything covered about how to get to Brok’s Funeral in God of War Ragnarok. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to find Real Tyr, what to do after finishing the game, all easter eggs and references, and more God of War Ragnarok Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.