My Singing Monsters is a videogame that revolves around managing a band among different types of Monsters that can sing. As every Monster has its voice and tune, there are also different classes or rarities. Likewise, Epic Humbug is an Ethereal element type of Monsters that has been added to the recent v3.8.2. update. While you can buy them on Earth and Ethereal islands in exchange for some Diamonds or gems, some players are looking for their breeding combination. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to breed Epic Humbug in My Singing Monsters to find out.
How to Breed Epic Humbug in My Singing Monsters
Before we begin with the breeding combinations, Epic Humbug is available for breeding only during limited-time events. The breeding combos for the Ethereal or Epic Humbug vary differently for each island. So, here are the breeding combos for Epic Humbug on every island:
- Earth Island: Clamble (Plant, Earth, & Cold) + Cybop (Air & Earth)
- Ethereal Island: Whisp (Plasma & Shadow) + Bellowfish (Mech & Crystal)
Note that you might receive Cybop monster multiple times while breeding for Epic Humbug on Earth island. But as it’s the only breeding combo for Epic Humbug, you might have to give it multiple tries to get this Ethereal monster.
- As you place them on the breeding structure, it would take 1 day and 8 hours on Earth island to complete the breeding process.
- Whereas for Ethereal island, the breeding time is relatively shorter and completes in 8 hours, 53 minutes, and 20 seconds.
- For enhanced breeding structures, it would take 1 day to complete the breeding and incubation period on Earth Island.
- While for enhanced breeding structures on Ethereal island, it would take 6 hours and 40 minutes.
- After you have bred the Epic Humbug, it will take some more time to incubate the egg fully.
- You can spend diamonds or gems to speed up the breeding or incubation process.
- Once you hatch the Epic Humbug, you can place, box, or sell this Epic Humbug monster.
- If you want to generate more coins or shards from this monster, you can increase its Happiness percentage.
- For that, you have to place the things this Ethereal monster likes near or beside them. So, here are all the things that Epic Humbug likes:
- Dragoon Statue
- Striking Bulbs
- Bloofi Tree
- While this monster has a high coin and shard collection, some players might also want to sell this monster.
- You can sell the Epic Humbug for 1,687,500 Coins on Earth island.
- Alternatively, you can sell this Epic monster for 20 Shards on the Ethereal island.
That’s everything covered about how to breed Epic Humbug in My Singing Monsters. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on how to breed Hyehehe, Epic Oaktopus, Punkleton, and Yool in My Singing Monsters right here on Gamer Tweak.