My Singing Monsters is a unique experience where you can breed and grow musical monsters. By collecting them, you can unlock new islands and new monsters there. Although, some monsters are exclusive to a specific season. Yool is one such seasonal monster limited to the Winter Holiday season. Because of that, players are looking for ways to breed it. If you too are one of them then look no further. In this article, we will tell you how to breed Yool in My Singing Monsters.
How to Breed Yool in My Singing Monsters
You can find Yool by a jingling sound in the Cold Island. As of now, you cannot breed seasonal monsters in this game. But don’t be disheartened by this news. Because there is a way to get this unique monster. In My Singing Monsters, you can breed Yool in the “Festival of Yay”. To do so:
- Make sure you have Thumpies and Congle.
- Click on the Breeding Structure and open its Menu.
- There, select Thumpies and Congle to combine them.
- You may not get a Yool on the first try. On the contrary, you might also get a Rare or an Epic Yool.
- In the previous update, you could get this monster by combining Deedge and Thumpies. But that combination no longer works.
Once you get breed Yool, you can place it near a monster it likes. By keeping it near the monster or things it likes, you will increase its happiness by 25%. Here are the monsters and decorations Yool likes:
- Crumpler Tree
- Piney Tree
You can even buy this monster for 225 Diamonds and sell it for 168,750 Gold Coins. In the case of a Rare Yool, you can buy it for 500 Diamonds and sell it for 375,000 Gold Coins. And finally, the Epic Yool can be bought for 1,000 Diamonds and sold for 750,000 Gold Coins.