All Bounty of Blood Legendary Weapons In Borderlands 3
Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood DLC introduces new legendaries in the game, want to know more then here is our list of all legendary weapons and how to find them.
If you are looking for a list of all Bounty of Blood Legendary Weapons then this guide will help you. Here I am sharing a list of around 21 weapons you can find in Borderlands Bounty of Blood DLC. If you are looking forward to knowing more about what type of these weapons are and what they do then keep reading.
Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood Legendaries
New DLC legendary weapons are divided into categories like pistols, shotguns, etc. Also below are some points about the weapons fire rate, damage, and performance.
- Blanc – Pistol from Dahl. +35% Damage while switching fire Modes.
- Beacon – Pistol from Maliwan. Auto Pistol with switchable Two Elements.
- Bloom – Pistol from Jakobs. Burst fire when you hold down trigger for longer time, cause 2x damage.
- Gargoyle – Pistol from COV. High rate of fire, bullet explodes o impact.
- Light Show – Pistol from Vladof. Big Mag Size and high Rate of Fire.
- Miscreant – Pistol from Vladof. Shoots tiny rockets, switchable between single and double barrel.
- Unkempt Harold – Pistol from last game, Torgue’s weapon that can shoot 3 bullets. Dropped by Cober Dowd at Bloodsun Canyon.
- Contained Blast – Assault rifle from Torgue, shoots grenades. Dropped by Abbadoxis at Ashfall Peaks.
- Dowsing Rod – Assault rifle by Vladof. Comes grenade launcher attachment, 75 Mag and best against strong enemies.
- Stonethrower – Assault Rifle from Jakobs, good accuracy.
- Flipper – SMG by Maliwan, comes with elements. Dropped by Minosaur in Bloodsun Canyon.
- Mother Too – SMG by Tediore, more damage and short reload.
- Proprietary License – SMG from Hyperion, bullets explode after hitting the target.
- Brightside – Shotgun by Tediore. Refill bullets on critical hit.
- Chandelier – Shotgun with tentacles by Maliwan.
- Robin’s Call – Shotgun by Jakobs with higher accuracy. Refill bullets on critical hit.
- Sublime Frequency – Shotgun by Maliwan. Comes with two elements and more accuracy.
- Spade – Shotgun by Torgue. Shoots sticky bomb that explodes when you reload.
- Complex Root – Sniper Rifle from Maliwan. Shoots explosives that bounce on surface and enemies. Dropped by Lani Dixon in Ashfall Peaks.
- Plumage – Rocket launcher you can get from Atlas workshop. Shoots 5 rockets that spreads and also comes with tracking grenade.
- Satisfaction – Rocket Launcher from Torque, shoots sticky rocket that attaches to enemy and explodes.
So these are all the twenty-one weapons in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood DLC. With over little detail on each of them, from where to unlock and what kind of ammo they shoot you can easily identify them in the game.