Fruits or Devil Fruits are in-game relics or items that offer different abilities and power-ups to players in the pirate-based MMORPG Blox Fruits. The Halloween update of last year brought two new of these Fruits, Shadow Fruit and the Revive Fruit, to the game. This is one of the major updates of the game along with all the parts of Update 17 that brought us numerous different things like new accessories, fighting styles, weapons and islands. Although among the two new fruits, Shadow Fruit isn’t at the top of our Tier List in Blox Fruits. But it still has decent boosts that can deal significant damage. So in this guide we will discuss how you can get Shadow Fruit in Roblox Blox Fruits.
What is the Shadow Fruit in Blox Fruits?
The Shadow Fruit is a Paramecia that offers 5 damage-inflicting abilities. This fruit has one of the highest damage quotients in the game and has a dynamic range on the abilities. The physical form of the Shadow Fruit also has a glow and smoke-like effect just like the Venom fruit counterpart. The 5 movesets offered by the Shadow Fruit are:
- Somber Rebellion: This is a dash-type ability that damages the enemy. You need 1 Mastery for this ability.
- Shade Nest: The player can shoot a ball of shadow towards the enemy that explodes into a swarm of creatures that attack the enemy and deal significant damage. You need 100 Mastery for this ability.
- Nightmare Leech: This is a close-range ability that allows you to unleash a number of super fast attacks on the enemy. This also rejuvenates your health by 20%. This ability requires 200 Mastery.
- Corvus Torment: This allows the player to unleash the full power of their Umbra Meter by conjuring a black hole that explodes and deals massive damage. This ability also releases a cloud of Shadow smoke to blindside the enemies. You need 300 Mastery for this ability.
- Umbrage: Turn into an orb of smoke and bats to fly around and stun enemies. You need 50 Mastery for this ability.
How To Get Shadow Fruit In Blox Fruits
The only sure-fire way to get Shadow Fruit in Roblox Blox Fruits is to buy it from the NPC Blox Fruit Dealer for either 2.9 million Beli dollars or 2,425 Robux. You can even obtain Fruits from another NPC called Blox Fruit Dealer Cousin but it is mostly RNG. The standard Fruit spawning mechanism for every hour in the game can also spawn Shadow Fruit but since it is a rare fruit, the chances are rather low.
That is all you need to know on how to get the Shadow Fruit in Blox Fruits. If you found this article helpful and want more related content, check out this guide on how to get Bones in Blox Fruits.