In Diablo Immortal finding the location of Blood Rose is only half the challenge. The real problem comes in when you are unable to kill it. You might be thinking this must be a tough boss, well it exactly isn’t a tough boss. It just has one annoying move that can make your progress go down the drain. So in this guide let us check the location of Blood Rose and learn how to beat it in Diablo Immortal and its World Boss form.
Blood Rose Location in Diablo Immortal
You can find the location of Blood Rose in the Dark Wood zone near the western edge of the map. You can find this boss both as a part of your main quest or as a World Boss. Here is how to get to it.
- Go to the Dark Wood Zone.
- Next, go southwest from Sanguine ruins until you reach the westernmost part of this area. Check the above image for reference.
- Alternatively, you can also get here by going west from Nesting Grounds or going northwest from Blackstone Village or Derelict Timber Yard.
Thanks to Map Genie for their interactive map of Dark Wood for Diablo Immortal.
If you get to it while playing the main story you can challenge it alone. But for challenging it as a World Boss try joining a party if you are of low level and as it can be quite tough when fought alone in its World Boss form. Do remember it is best if you could party up with your friends as randoms can make this fight harder than it actually is.
How to Beat Blood Rose in Diablo Immortal
You can defeat Blood Rose in this game by dodging its moves and spamming attacks to chip its health away. There are three phases of this fight. Here are the moves it does in these phases and how to dodge or counter them.
- Phase 1
- Laser Attack: It will shoot a giant laser from right to left and vice versa. You can dodge this attack by moving inward so that you don’t get attacked by it.
- Thorn ground attack: It will roar and sprout large thorns from the ground in front of it. This attack is in a straight line but is very wide so you should get out of its area to dodge it.
- Projectile attacks: It has two vine-like minions on either side that shoots projectiles. These are quite slow so you can dodge them easily by moving around.
- Phase 2
- Ground attack: You can see it spawn different circles on the ground that will deal damage if you are in them. Once you a circle forming get out of it to dodge it.
- Other than the above attack it will use the moves from its first phase.
- Phase 3
- Life steal circle: Probably the worst attack that prevents players from eliminating it. Blood Rose will spawn a circle around it where the vine-like minions will try to pull the player in (players if you are playing against it in its World Boss form). Any player that gets in that circle will have their life stolen. The only way to counter or dodge it is by not getting in that circle.
- Aside from this move, it will use all of its attacks from the first and second phases.
Keep dodging these moves and attacking it and you will eventually eliminate it.
Tips for fighting its World Boss form
There are two tips that can help you in this fight against its world boss form.
- Go with your own party: While playing with randoms there is a high chance one of them will turn out to be a troll. Thus they will go and help Blood Rose get healed in phase 3. So this will drag the fight leading to your eventual loss.
- Warn other players: If you are playing alone and have no choice other than to join randoms then you should warn them. There might be a chance people don’t understand how phase 3 works so warning them might help you clear it.
That covers this guide on the Blood Rose Location in Diablo Immortal and how to beat it & its World Boss form. If you play as a Crusader then check out our best crusader build for it to help you make this and other fights a bit easier.