Payday 2 is an action-packed first-person shooter that allows players to go through intense heist experiences. While the game offers immersive multiplayer gameplay right out of the box but with a four-player lobby there is only so much you can do. But if you are looking to invite more of your friends to complete the heists in the game and have more fun the Payday 2 Big Lobby Mod will help you with that. Check out this guide to know more about the mod and how you can install it to have more heisters in the game.
How to Install Payday 2 Big Lobby Mod
- Start by downloading the latest version of the Big Lobby Mod for Payday 2.
- To run the mod you will first have to download and install Bundle Modder and SuperBLT.
- After downloading, extract the Bundle Modder file in a new folder and follow the steps given below.
- Install the .pdmod file from the Mod Folder using Bundle Modder.
- Once done, Copy and Paste the downloaded SuperBLT contents into your Payday 2 directory.
- After which copy the biglobby mod folder and paste it into the Mods folder located inside your Payday 2 directory.
- You can then play the game and enjoy the mod by inviting players to your lobby.
You can change the settings for the mods by going into Options>Mod Settings in the game. The default max player amount is 6, you can change it as per your liking. It can extend up to 21 players without crashing and having too many players can be chaotic. It is worth mentioning that the mod occasionally experiences some crashes and you will have to wait for a patch update for it to resolve.
That’s everything covered on how to install Payday 2 Big Lobby Mod. If you are looking for the best crosshair mods for this game or overall the best Payday 2 mods, check out our guides on them right here on Gamer Tweak.