The new update in MW2 and Warzone 2 has added a brand new auto-firing Desert Eagle inspired pistol for your best loadout builds called the GS Magna. The original 50 GS pistol already packed a lot of punch but what happens when you give it the ability to fire in auto mode? You get the GS Magna. Find out here how you can build the best possible loadout with attachments for it.
Best Attachments for GS Magna Loadout in MW2 and Warzone 2
Here are the best attachments to use in your GS Magna loadout build in MW2 and Warzone 2:
- Barrel: SA Comp Barrel
- Optic: Slimline Pro
- Underbarrel: Cronen Grooveshot Grip
- Rear Grip: EXF Resistance Grip
- Magazine: 13-Round Mag
This GS Magna loadout is an overall build to be efficient in every scenario in which you might need to pull out your secondary, whether it be MW2 or Warzone 2. It is mainly focused on reducing the high amounts of recoil on it.
Here is how each attachment works to create the best possible loadout for it:
- SA Comp Barrel provides vertical recoil control as this pistol has high amounts of it due to being an auto-firing high-damage pistol.
- Slimline Pro optics will give you a nice and clear shot even with the heavy visual recoil.
- EXF Resistance Grip will also help in maintaining that recoil with the heavy punch this pistol packs with each shot.
- Cronen Grooveshot Grip will make sure the weapon stays stable by giving you more recoil control and aim walking steadiness.
- 13-Round Mag will make sure that you have enough shots in the gun to afford missing with it. It will also make sure you can bring down an opponent with a single clip even if they are armored.
That is all you need to know for building the best loadout for GS Magna in MW2 and Warzone 2. If you are looking to make the best build of other new weapons, check out our articles on the best loadout for FJX Imperium in MW2 and the best loadout for Cronen Squall in MW2.