Call of Duty (CoD) Modern Warfare (MW) 2 Beta is available to play and the players are looking for the best loadout to use. The game does bring plenty of weapons for you to choose from. Not to mention you also get a good choice of equipment and perks. But picking the best from them can be a jarring task and even harder than the game at times. So in this guide let us check the best loadout of weapons, perks, and equipment to use in Modern Warfare (MW) 2 Beta.
Modern Warfare 2 Beta Best Loadout
Your loadout in COD MW2 should consist of the following weapons, equipment, and perks given below.
- Best Equipment
- Stun Grenade
- Frag Grenade
- Best Perks
- Double Time
- Quick Fix
- Best Weapons
- Lachman Sub
I have also given a few extra options for them, that you might want to experiment with based on your playstyle.
- Stun Grenade: Use it to slow down your target’s movement and also their aim.
- Frag Grenade: A classic fragmentation grenade.
Other Equipment options to use.
- Decoy Grenade: Use it to simulate movement, radar signatures, and gunfire. This is ideal to confuse the enemy.
- Shock Stick: Use it to electrocute enemies and destroy their equipment. You can also use it to mess up with enemy vehicles and cause them to go haywire.
- Semtex: This is a timed sticky grenade.
Best Perks in Modern Warfare 2 Beta
- Double Time: Allows you to use Tactical sprint for twice the regular duration. It also increases your crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Scavenger: You can pick up ammo and throwing knives from dead players.
- Other Basic Perks to use.
- Overkill: You can carry two primary weapons with you.
- Battle Hardened: Makes you immune to snapshot grenades. It also reduces the effects of enemy Stun, Flash, EMP, Shock Sticks, and Gas Grenades.
- Quick Fix: This basically works as a life steal because killing players trigger Health regeneration. But it isn’t restricted to killing enemies, you can also trigger it by capturing and holding objectives.
- Other Bonus Perk to use.
- Fast Hands: Equip this perk to reload, swap weapons, and use equipment faster.
- Survivor: Upon dying, enter Last Stand and get the ability to revive yourself once every life. Teammates also get to revive downed players faster.
- Other Ultimate Perk to use:
- Ghost: The player becomes undetectable by UAVs, Heartbeat Sensors, and Portable Radars.
- Lachman Sub
Other weapons to use:
That covers this guide on the best loadout for CoD Modern Warfare 2 Beta and the equipment, perks, and weapons to use. For more help on this game be sure to check our other guides on how to check server status, fix the connection failed error, and all game modes.