COD Modern Warfare 2 has a wide range of different attachments for your weapons to upgrade them. While some attachments are specific to Weapon platforms, some are universal attachments to enhance your gameplay. Laser attachments are one of the Weapon sights that can help increase visibility, mobility, aiming stability, and more. But which ones to pick? Check out our guide to find out the best Laser attachments in Modern Warfare 2.
Best Laser Attachments in Modern Warfare 2
As mentioned earlier, the Laser weapon sights can help you upgrade your weapons and increase their stats. We have compiled the list of best Laser attachments depending on the stats and playstyle.
Mentioned below are the three important criteria for Laser attachments in MW2:
- Aim Down Sight Speed
- Aiming Stability
- Laser Visibility
So, let’s begin with the best laser attachments to pick for each of the above-mentioned stats:
Aim Down Slight (ADS) Speed
FSS OLE-V Laser
- If you are looking for the best ADS speed, the FSS OLE-V Laser sight is the best one to attach to your weapons.
- It can be used for LMGs, ARs, and Sniper Rifle classes of weapons in MW2.
- On top of improving your ADS speed, this laser also increases your aiming stability and sprint-to-fire speed.
- It emits a red beam of light when using ADS.
VLK LZR 7mW
The VLK LZR 7mW has the same pros as FSS OLE-V. But you can use this laser attachment on Shotguns as well as different SMGs.
Aiming Stability – Best Laser Attachments in COD Modern Warfare 2
Corio LAZ-44 V3
- This is a lightweight 5mW laser that’s the best to improve the aiming stability and speed of your weapons.
- It can be used for weapons like Lachmann-556, M4, Kastov 762, and other Assault Rifles. Corio LAZ-44 V3 sight emits a green beam of light when using the ADS.
Canted VIBRO-DOT 7
- You can use the Canted Vibro-Dot 7 for the weapon classes such as Battle Rifles, Assault Rifles, and several SMGs.
- As you unlock this laser sight, your weapon’s aiming stability, ADS speed, and sprint-to-fire speed will also increase.
- The best part about this weapon attachment is that it also offers Canted Aiming.
- This can help you in several close and mid-ranged combat. But the only drawback is that you cannot equip or attach any Optic to that weapon.
To outweigh the sole disadvantage of Laser attachments, some attachments can help you not emit any light. Unlike other Laser sights that emit light during ADS, these are only visible if you aim them. So, if you are not aiming at your enemies, it won’t emit any light. But the only drawback is that it won’t offer as many pros as the above ones. So, here are the Laser attachments for no laser visibility during ADS in Modern Warfare 2:
SZ 1mW PEQ
- The SZ 1mW PEQ Laser only emits a beam of red light when you aim it at your enemies.
- This sight attachment also offers increased aiming stability.
- You can use it for AR weapons like TAQ-56, Kastov-74u, Kastov 545, and others.
1MW Laser Box
- This laser attachment offers increased hip fire accuracy and hip recoil control. But perhaps the only con is that this laser is visible at the hip when active.
- You can use 1MW Laser box attachment for AR weapons like Kastov 545, M4, M16, TAQ-56, and more.
For me, the best Laser attachment would be FSS OLE-V and Corio LAZ-44 V3. But that can differ according to different playstyles and preferences. So, try out and experiment with your unlocked laser attachments in Modern Warfare 2. We leave the rest of the decision to you.
If you are wondering about unlocking other attachments, check out our guide on how to unlock all attachments for more insight.
That’s everything covered about the best laser attachments in Modern Warfare 2. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on the most overpowered guns, the fastest way to unlock FSS hurricane, how to get Akimbo Attachments, and more COD Modern Warfare II Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.