We have the list of the Best Call Of Duty Vanguard Perks that you can use. As before, Perks will give you certain stat boosts in the game. All of these will give you a certain bonus when you use weapons and in normal gameplay. So. let’s find out which are the best ones to use.
Call of Duty Vanguard Best Perks List
The Perks in COD Vanguard are divided into three categories. Hence, for this list, I will be making a list of the 3 best perks from each category. This will help you out with your choices and will allow you to have an easier time with different builds.
- Cold Blooded: No AI-controlled Killstreaks will target you. Even player-controlled Killstreaks will not highlight you. You will also not trigger a High Alert. This perk reduces the range at which awareness markers appear for enemies. Makes it one of the best perks to use when going for a stealth build.
- Ninja: As the name is an indication, you will move silently. Fall damage will also reduce. Any enemy Tracker Perks will also have reduced effectiveness on you. A very effective perk that you can use early on in the game.
- Ghost: No, it’s not the name of the girl you met via social media. Jokes apart, this is a highly usable perk for stealth builds. Whenever you are moving, you will be undetectable by Spy Planes, enemy Intel, and Field Mics. It will also reduce the effectiveness of Local Informants on you. Does justice to its name. Will make you virtually undetectable.
Call of Duty Vanguard Best Perks for category 2 (Perk 2)
- Engineer: One of the most usable perks. You will now be able to detect enemy equipment, Field Upgrades, and Killstreaks through walls. This perk also allows you to mark them for your team by aiming down sights. You will also be able to hack enemy equipment and field upgrades. Does more than its name says. Helps you stay out of harm’s way.
- Tracker: Enemies will now leave behind a footprint trail. You will also see markers at enemy death locations. This perk will also hide the death markers of any enemies that you kill. Great for sneaking up on enemies and outright surprising them.
- Piercing Vision: Any heavily suppressed targets will be highlighted for a short time. This will make them visible through walls as well as obscure any effects. So, if you’re dealing with a pesky sniper, worry no more.
- Demolition: Overall one of the best perks in Call of Duty Vanguard. You will also manage to get extra Lethal equipment via random and frequent spawns. Any thrown Lethals and Tacticals will display an indicator showing the path of the aforementioned Lethal or Tactical. Will help keep you out of the line of fire.
- Double Time: Running out of breath? Well, say no more. With this perk, you will be able to directly double the duration of Tactical Sprint. It will also increase the crouch movement speed by 30%. So, if you are carrying heavy machinery, like an LMG, use this to your advantage.
- Overkill: A very aptly named perk. If you have ever felt that you are running out of firepower, this is the perk for you. With this equipped, you will be able to carry two Primary Weapons. More damage for you.
This is everything that you will want to know about the best perks in Call of Duty Vanguard. While you are here you can also have a look at All Of The Multiplayer Killstreaks In Call Of Duty Vanguard.